5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Knits
Some classic knits in this book. The cutest little slippers, hats and gloves. A modern take on a Fair Isle Jumper that looks like it's been bought from Monsoon. A fun pirate's jumper. Some lovely girls and boys jumpers. Excellent. They're classic, straight forward yet fun and stylish patterns. Easily adaptable for larger sizes and less kitsch tastes. On the whole much...
Published on 12 Oct 2006 by Deborah Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars SIZES AREN'T CORRECT
I actually have a different version of this book, but it has exactly the same patterns in it with just a different cover.

I have now made two items from this book. The first was the cardigan with love hearts all over it & frilly sleeves. I made it for my daughter who at the time was 18 months old, so I made the size to fit 1-2 years. It barely fit her when I...
Published on 26 Jan 2009 by T. Nairn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit,knit,knit, 20 Aug 2011
This review is from: Adorable Knits for Tiny Tots: 25 Stylish Designs for Babies and Toddlers (Hardcover)
Great book, lots of interesting patterns nicely set out and easy to follow. I've already knitted a pretty pink sweater for my new baby niece. Didnt have to wait too long for the book to come either,

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely knits, 29 Mar 2011
This book contains a wonderful selection of children's knits with a modern twist. The patterns are easy to follow and made me feel I wanted to start knitting immediately. I am sure I will return to this book again and again.I have already knitted the tank top for my friend's son. She was delighted. At Amazon's price it was such good value too.

4.0 out of 5 stars The cover is different, 13 Feb 2011
The book I received has a different cover even though the title and author are the same. So I was wondering if it is the same book or an old version as the Rowan Cork wool I have been trying to purchase is no longer available. This is really annoying and frustrating. I cannot find a suitable substitute.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable knits for tiny tots, 8 Sep 2010
Brilliant Book, have already knitted one item, can't wait to start something else. Really glad I purchased it, will use again and again.

2.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE KNITS FOR TOTS, 3 July 2009
I have fallen in love with this book but have not bought it because of all the negative feedback on the actual patterns. It seems they are incorrect instructions to the extent that one knitter accused the author of not thinking her designs thru properly. Some knitters say that they had no problems but they feel they had a corrected more upto date copy. Still undecided what to do as I am only medium experience in this craft.

1.0 out of 5 stars too old fashioned, 18 Mar 2004
By A Customer
I bought this hoping my mum would knit my 3 month old boy some gorgeous jumpers but i did not like any of the patterns - not very modern at all. We took one look through and were very dissappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›