Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 June 2011
This book is brilliant, really really funny! dont read it on the bus or in a public space as you will look like a laughing maniac!
on 14 December 2012
I found myself splitting my sides with laughter! A must read!

My only downside would be that it's a very quick read for the price. Otherwise excellent! Get it!
on 25 November 2013
I have to limit myself to a few pages at a time of this book, because it makes me cry with laughter. I also try not to snort and laugh out loud, because I'm annoying my husband, but I can't help making blurt blurt noises. Do not buy if you are suffering from a cold or sore throat, as I did, it causes all sorts of complications. I don't even know why I find this book so funny, but I do.
on 6 October 2013
I red this whole book in one night. At one point I had tears streaming down my face as I was able to relate to one text and it really got me!!
I have lent the book to 3 people and they have all said they loved it.
It will pick you up out of any mood!!

Great stocking filler!
on 20 June 2012
Extremely funny. Just don't read in public as it is well nigh impossible to restrain the guffaws. One of those books that you will probably only read once before discarding, but definitely worth the money. Would make a great stocking filler.
on 16 March 2016
I bought this book as a gift.

I struggle to laugh at most of these sorts of things - having seen my fair share of them online, and suspecting most of them to be fake - but I often see my boyfriend laughing at autocorrect fails so I thought he'd probably like this book. It was a hit - every so often he will pick it up and have a flick through, sometimes laughing out loud, and sometimes reading out a particularly funny entry to me.

I have given 4 stars because he really likes it, but if you've already seen a lot of these on the internet you might not enjoy it so much.
on 7 June 2011
I bought this book for my husband a couple of days ago to give him on Father's Day. However I ended up delving into it myself and literally cried with laughter. I know we've all made these sorts of mistakes, but this book is a brilliant anthology of the best and worst of them. I won't be wrapping it up just yet, I have to say. Am also wondering who else I can buy copies for as I know anyone who reads it will laugh until tears run down their cheeks too! Brilliant.
on 8 May 2011
Excellent book. I've had to resolve not to read it in public as I end up laughing so much at it.
on 16 February 2012
I purchased this book for my son as he appeared very interested in it, and as my son is very reluctant to read, he thoroughly enjoyed this book.
on 2 November 2013
Crying tears of laughter reading this book. Bought part 2 instantly. A quick read but we'll worth it. (Well) #auto correct