5.0 out of 5 stars An exceptional read
I'm not a lover of books that are 500+ pages long so when I first received this book I was a little put off. After reading the first few pages though I was gripped and couldn't put it down. At a very early age, Branson seemed to have that drive that has stayed with him and has made him what he is. His lifestyle in the early days is not what you imagine and he has had his...
Published on 25 July 2002 by Mr Dewi Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read but too worthy at the end...
I'm a bit of a junky when it comes to biographies, especially ones concerning business or politics. This book did not disappoint. For a Virgin virgin this book is a really interesting insight into the creation of the Branson Empire.

My only negative is that the last quarter really bored me. The business bit is so much more intersting than hearing about how he's...
Published on 31 Aug. 2012 by Adam Lake

‹ Previous | 112 13 1425 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, Amusing and Inspiring!, 11 July 2014
A comprehensive and engaging text. I thoroughly enjoyed reading what is an inspiring, amusing and really interesting book! I am thankful this book is quite lengthy as I didn't want to put it down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Losing My Virginity (Paperback)
The delivery was timely. The book is quite interesting and inspiring. I would recommend it to young people looking for inspiration to start their own business and want to learn from the master.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Losing My Virginity (Paperback)
Gives a real insight into Richard Branson's life. Husband loved this book and couldn't put it down. Reviewed this book before buying and would agree with what most people said. Recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book in the world, 24 Aug. 2014
This book is very interesting but extremly simliar to his other book Screw it lets do it.So if you have read his other book i wouldnt advise reading this.Except from thats it was brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 May 2014
Richard is down to earth and this book is very easy to read. His optimisim is very uplifting and he is testament to the fact that anyone can achieve anything if they put their minds to it

5.0 out of 5 stars What a person...What a Book..., 24 Mar. 2001
An amazing book about an amazing person...this book charts aspects of Richard Bransons traumas and triumphs in an exciting and informative context... a must have for all entrepenuers

3.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 10 May 2015
I was glued to the first section of the book, although in later chapters were dragging on about Virgin Atlantic and British Airways court case. However I still recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good insight, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Losing My Virginity (Paperback)
I think the book was well written and I must admit I enjoyed reading it. It does go into a lot of details regarding his personal adventures though which are not business related.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for would - be entrepreneurs, 13 Sept. 2011
Mrs. A. M. Gregory (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Losing My Virginity (Paperback)
Have now bought two copies of this as gifts having already read it myself. Really interesting book which gives a good understanding of what made Branson the success he is today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Losing My Virginity (Paperback)
Purchased this book recently to take away on holiday. Found it difficult to put down once I started to read this. An excellent read and would highly recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1425 | Next ›

Losing My Virginity
Losing My Virginity by Sir Richard Branson (Paperback - 7 May 2009)