5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Fun & Good Food.
I have loved this book from the second I got it. I have made so many of the dishes and it is so easy. My son loves them. I can modify the recipes and have some fun with them too.
A really good start for Mums who want to make their own food for baby and not rely on those (ok in an emergency) jars of jellified goop!
I pop my meals into ice cube trays freeze it and...
Published on 13 Jan. 2006 by Lorna Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book
This is an ideal little book of recipes that I am using to wean my baby. Very simple ideas that you can do in an evening and then freeze in bulk. Ingredients tend to be things you have in the house or would happily buy from the supermarket and can use for adult food. Not pretentious just simple and does the job
Published on 18 Oct. 2009 by helen walton

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Fun & Good Food., 13 Jan. 2006
I pop my meals into ice cube trays freeze it and then pop the cubes into freezer bags and defrost when needed.
Good Stuff all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book!, 21 May 2003
J. Sharples (VA, USA) - See all my reviews
Great recipies, very simple but delicious! My 3 year old daughter has liked every one that I have made for her. Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy recipes for stressed out mums!, 27 April 2004
This book was a godsend to me. There are so many baby cooking books onthe market that it can get very daunting to choose from, but this book isby far the best. It has quick, easy recipes that can be made simply inone pan and any extra food can be frozen and given at a later time. Ifyou're like me and can't seem to find the time to cook complicated recipesfor a hungry 7 month old then this book is your lifesaver, I recommend itto everyone I meet. I promise you won't be disappointed when buying thisfantastic book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a "must have" book for all Mums (Dads too !!), 18 Feb. 2005
Daphne (England U.K.) - See all my reviews
This book is essential for Mums with babies and toddlers, it is clearly written, gives preparation times, cooking times, how long each meal can be stored in the fridge and freezer and it contains meals that all the family could enjoy. I love the way the meal plans are laid out, because the thinking about what to cook takes longer and is more stressful than the actual cooking, but, with these plans and the excellent recipes the stress is taken out of the kitchen leaving more time to enjoy the little ones.
As a foster carer of babies this book is invaluable to me, no more expensive jars to buy, I know exactly what the baby is eating, meals can be tailor-made for individual babies\toddlers, meals can be prepared in advance or batch cooked and frozen. A big plus is that the meals are made with "normal" food that can be bought in "normal" supermarkets! It's the only baby receipe book I need and it will be well used. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MUMS (and Dads if they do the cooking!.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have when weaning, 21 Oct. 2006
Mr. Mrs. C. Parsonage "milly1707" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a fab book. Really couldn't have got through weaning without it. I was adamant that I wanted my daugheter to eat 'proper' food and not resort to jars and packets. This book is full of yummy recipes. The toddler section is great as all the dishes an be made for adults too.

The books starts at weaning from four months but governmet guidelines have changed and weaning is recommended from six months. I have recmmended this book to many friends and they have all loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 July 2007
This book is fantastic. All receipes really easy to follow, loads of variety and meal plans for different ages. I bought 3 baby food books at the same time as this, and I can honestly say I have only really used this one as all the others make everything sound complicated.
Would recommend it to anybody!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 8 Mar. 2005
By A Customer
Brilliant book, have used it to create meals for my baby which he loves and that are healthy for him, great instructions on how to wean your baby over to solids, and which flavours to introduce first. I Would recommend this book to a friend anyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 31 July 2004
By A Customer
So easy to follow. Practical and straightforward. Takes you through the weaning process in stages. I found the sample daily menus especially helpfull. Also the recipes are inexpensive as there are none of the extravagant ingredients you often find in weaning books. My freezer is now packed full of various dishes and my baby loves every one (except the fish)!!

4.0 out of 5 stars So good I've bought it twice, 24 Feb. 2008
L. Betts (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
Seriously, if I hadn't lost this book in a house move I would have used it at the start of weaning my daughter. I first bought it when my son was about 3 months old and although we didn't start weaning for another 2.5 months it meant that I had plenty of time to plan and to start storing things (like puree'd carrots).

My daughter is now almost 6 months old and I've bought a second copy so that I can benefit from the fantastic recipes and the useful meal plans this time round too.

The recipes are easy, quick and nutrious. I found the storage times really useful because I've always been a fan of making big batches and then freezing.

Best of all, it was written in a way that didn't make you feel like a total idiot for not knowing how to go about weaning your first baby (or your second for that matter).

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy this book!, 2 Mar. 2006
Caroline (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
Without this book, my son would have starved. I had no knowledge on how to cook anything that didn't come from the freezer and go straight into the oven/ saucepan. But after having my son, I obviously wanted to do the best for him. We've tried the majority of the recipes in the book now and I also recommended it to 2 friends who have also weaned their babies by it. It's even inspired me to cook from scratch for myself and Husband. FANTASTIC!

Lorraine Kelly's Baby and Toddler Eating Plan: Over 100 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes