5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read
If you are a fan of Barry White this book was a very good read. As a second hand book it was in excellent condition and arrived on time. Would recommend seller
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by Ms. M. Bowler

1.0 out of 5 stars Barry White Book.
I've chosen one star as there isn't another to say;Well? where is my book? I have sent for this book twice,and have never received it,so cannot comment . I was really looking forward to it..Hope other customers havent had this problem...
Published 10 months ago by Lilypops

1.0 out of 5 stars Barry White Book., 1 Feb 2014
Lilypops "Lily" (southern england) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
good

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 17 Jan 2014
Andrew Simpson (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Unlimited: Insights on Life and Love (Paperback)
For anyone who remembers all the music and wondered about the man behind it this tells his story and gives you a real taste of what life must have been like for a man raised in the tough neighbourhoods of LA and make good. I give the book four stars for this - I would have given five but - and this is my only criticism - while there is much about his struggle to succeed he then (to me) skates over the story of his first and important albums. Suddenly he has the Love Unlimited orchestra and is I wanted to read more about how he got all this together, perhaps slowed the story down a little more. He also makes no mention of Gene Page who I understand was very significant - otherwise a terrific read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool dude, 13 Aug 2013
a good read about mr Sexy Soul, I'm sure he must be a great inspiration for lots of young people toying with the wrong side of the track

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 27 Sep 2011
Ms. M. Bowler - See all my reviews

Love Unlimited: Insights on Life and Love
Love Unlimited: Insights on Life and Love by Marc Eliot (Paperback - 22 Feb 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01