Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 June 2007
This book is fantastic because it is really funny. Horrid Henry mostly gets sent to his room every day because he is very, very nasty to his brother, Perfect Peter. Henry calls him the Worm and plays tricks on him and gets him into trouble. You should read this because it will make you giggle and fall off your chair!
on 5 June 2013
I cannot believe the reviews that say that Horrid Henry is a bad example and that he is a bully.. Honestly, politically correctness is making this world bland! My seven year old daughter who is NOT a bully and is sensitive and is kind-hearted and polite, ENJOYS these books, finds them FUNNY, I can hear her laugh while she is reading them. She is aware that Henry is naughty, that's the whole point!
on 17 April 2014
Very good for me! Horrid Henry hasn't lost any teeth yet and all his friends have. When Peter, Henry's younger brother loses a tooth Henry's determind to steal it so he can get £1! In the end Henry learns a lesson he should never forget.... As I've only lost three I know how it feels when all your friends have lost either 6,7,8,9 or even 10,12 or 11 teeth. It's frustrating! But I'm nine so I shouldn't worry!!! I recommend this!!!
on 18 November 2012
i borrow my aunties kindle and we searched for horrid henry the tooth fairy and i loved the book it made me laugh and fall off my chair it is a great and funny book for all ages up to eight as i am eight years old.Everybody who loves horrid henry will love this book as i think it is one of the funniest books out of horrid henry.
on 4 February 2013
I chose five out of five because I think that this book is really descriptive by the language the author (Francesca Simon) has used. I would recommend this book to all the children that like to play tricks on people and like to eat heaps of chocolate and sweats all the time!!!
on 7 February 2013
My 8 year old loves Horrid Henry. He read this book in one single sitting. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is I think these books should be longer for those who devour the written word like the un-dead in a zombie apocalypse.
on 2 April 2013
Horrid Henry at his most horrid! Who else would try to trick a Tooth Fairy?

I read it with my granddaughter and we both enjoyed the story. Horrid Henry never lets us down - always thinking up the meanest tricks!
on 3 June 2014
I love horrid Henry books. I just wish there were a lot more of them.
Every time I read one I think if I could do that...

By the way, my review headline is for the overall series, not just this book.
on 9 March 2013
In the story horrid Henry tricks the tooth fairy.
My favourite part of the story was when horrid Henry wanted to make Mr nerdon go away from the school.
I would recommend this story to anybody.
on 29 June 2014
Francesca Simon never fails to delight children with her Horrid Henry series. Children can relate to the story. My grandson has just started to loose his baby teeth and found story most amusing.