4.0 out of 5 stars Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench
Published on 13 Oct. 2009 by B. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars How could this happen?
I was so looking forward to reading this book. How could such a boring /uninteresting book be written about such a wonderful woman? It is less about Judi than about the contributors and about performances in which she has appeared. What a huge disappointment.
Published on 24 Aug. 2007 by Mrs. Esther Ann Hitchcock

1.0 out of 5 stars How could this happen?, 24 Aug. 2007
Mrs. Esther Ann Hitchcock (North Wales) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench, 13 Oct. 2009
B. Evans "Jdfan" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench (Paperback)
I am a fan of Dame Judi Dench which is why I bought the book. Although enjoyable it was disappointing in that it was different actors/directors opinions of Judi. It would have been of more interest to me to learn more personal anecdotes rather than all the references to her acting ability.As a fan I can see that for myself. The insights in to Judi's sense of humour with her practical jokes and 'running' gags between fellow actors (even in the middle of a performance) were more of the type of thing I expected. I look forward to the day she writes her own story in her own words.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too little new, 6 Jun. 2010
farawaymum (Pauligne, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench (Paperback)
Haven't been over impressed by this writer who like me adores Judi Dench. Didn't feel he delivered anything information that was not already available in the media. All the same, I still read anything I find on Judi although not necessarily anything written by Miller.

Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench
Darling Judi: A Celebration of Judi Dench by Various (Paperback - 6 Oct. 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01