5.0 out of 5 stars DIARY OF A MAD MOTHER-TO-BE
The follow on from Diary of a Mad Bride.
This book was brillant from beginning to end. I laughed so much most of the way through it. Also informative in a funny way. I could relate to most of the new symptoms she discovered during her pregnancy. A much funnier book than Diary of a Mad Bride. I would highly recommend this book.
Published on 24 Aug 2003 by gowanlea

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing yet annoying
I found this book quite amusing but really annoying at the same time. The main character decides to have a baby but is really ignorant of most things she would need to know and consults just the one book. She is also neurotic which winds me up. Having said that I still enjoyed it - it's the sort of book you can read in one/two days.
Published on 1 Mar 2004 by mimberry

5.0 out of 5 stars DIARY OF A MAD MOTHER-TO-BE, 24 Aug 2003
This review is from: Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be (Paperback)
The follow on from Diary of a Mad Bride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and funny, 8 Oct 2003
By A Customer
Congratulations to laura, this book is hilarious and what pregnancy is all about. I am sure all parents who read this book can relate to parts of it that they to have been through.I would gladly recommend this book to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be (Paperback)
I brought this book due to liking diaries, but this one seems abit drawn out unlike others i have read.
Each chapter just seem to drag on abit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Reading, 7 Jan 2008
This review is from: Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be (Paperback)
This is a fabulous book, because it's been written as a diary they are quite short chapters so you can read as much as you want to.

The story itself I thought was brilliant, I couldn't believe half the things that happened to her. I will definately be seeking out Laura Wolf's other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 31 Dec 2004
C. Grant "charuk" (Croydon, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is just so funny! I didn't actually read part one (diary of a mad bride) so was not familiar with Amy at all, but I so loved this book!
Get it, if you are up for a bit of humour! I really hope there aren't women like this in the world! LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly entertaining, 27 May 2006
O. Doyle "celticshedevil" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be (Paperback)
I'd not read Diary of a Mad Bride but can't imagine it being as funny as Diary of a Mad Mother-to-be. The story follows Amy who decides she's ready to have a baby. What follows is the hysterical diary she adopts from trying to conceive until the birth. Using `Baby How, Baby Now' as her only source of reference material Amy embarks on the 10mth (!!) journey which is more a learning curve than she'd ever imagined. Being totally neurotic even having a baby starts and ends with endless lists. The `things they don't tell you' list keeps getting longer and the `must do' list has very few things ticked off as the imminent arrival gets closer. And if lists aren't enough to contend with Amy also has the grandmother from hell who gets the hump when she declines the privilege of naming her child after her grandmother......Sessy! Then it turns out her new co-worker has a pregnant woman fettish!

All in all this was a really funny book and I read it in just two days......I could have done it in one if I didn't have to work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing yet annoying, 1 Mar 2004

ARRAY(0xa72f5618)

Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be
Diary of a Mad Mother-To-Be by Laura Wolf (Paperback - 10 May 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01