TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2011
I bought this book for the mother in law and she was delighted. She had read a little bit whilst on holiday in Greece so when she came back, she asked me to but this for her.

After searching on Amazon I found the book, as new, for under £2! I could not believe it -0 and absolute bargain.

Apparently the stories are based in a village very similar to the one in Midsummer Murders - quaint but without the body count! Buy all accounts a delightful very enjoyable read.

Highly recommended.
on 2 March 2009
I have only just recently discovered this Author and am absolutely hooked. As a wannabe country person who longs to live the simple life in a village in the middle of nowhere, these novels are pure escapism. You very quickly become totally involved with all the characters and all the stories flow very smoothly from one book to the next (you do really need to read them in the order they were written, which is why the 3 in 1 books are so easy to read, not to mention good value!). I am now avidly working my way through everything she has written. Would thoroughly recommend for an easy, relaxing, feel good read. Ideal for taking on holiday.
on 30 September 2013
Item as described. Fast delivery, bought as a gift for someone who had read one of Rebecca Shaws books and liked it. I now know that these should be purchased in order and there are quite a few in the series. Thank you, it would be appreciated if the seller could let me know the sequence of the Turnham Malpas Tales.
on 11 November 2014
Really enjoyed these books have only just come across Rebecca Shaw, I though they may be like The Burracombe books but in fact are quite different, delighted to know that there are at least 15 books to read I am now on the tenth one can't put them down!
on 10 June 2013
delivered on time and in good condition. really like rebecc shaw. i have enjoyed her other novals. my favorite is the new rector
on 30 December 2013
I love this series by Rebecca Shaw and this book although pre owned was just as enjoyable to read would recommend it
on 20 March 2013
I have managed to collect all of the books in this collection. Love the books and the condition of them.
on 15 August 2014
it's brilliant to have three books by my favourite author in one book. Rebecca is a delight to read.
on 15 January 2016
Great way to catch up with the series, easy reading, enjoyable characters, of it times.
on 21 October 2015
bought as gift. Great price and quick delivery