5.0 out of 5 stars Pure escapism!
Published on 2 Mar 2009 by G. ALLEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Shaw Three great novels
I have STILL NOT RECIEVED THIS BOOK AS I WAS SENT THE SAME TITLE OF ANOTHER BOOK I RECIEVED AND THE COMPANY WHO SUPPLIED IT HAS SAID THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE EXTRA COPY BACK IN THE POST I HAVE A POST OFFICE RECIEPT AND SO FAR NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO DO ANY THING ABOUT THIS.SO I WILL NOW NOT BE COMMING TO AMAZON FOR ANY MORE PRODUCTS AS NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE OVER...
Published on 8 Mar 2009 by Mrs. J. Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure escapism!, 2 Mar 2009
G. ALLEN (ESSEX) - See all my reviews
I have only just recently discovered this Author and am absolutely hooked. As a wannabe country person who longs to live the simple life in a village in the middle of nowhere, these novels are pure escapism. You very quickly become totally involved with all the characters and all the stories flow very smoothly from one book to the next (you do really need to read them in the order they were written, which is why the 3 in 1 books are so easy to read, not to mention good value!). I am now avidly working my way through everything she has written. Would thoroughly recommend for an easy, relaxing, feel good read. Ideal for taking on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Shaw Three novels, 30 Dec 2013
I love this series by Rebecca Shaw and this book although pre owned was just as enjoyable to read would recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Book of 3 Great Novels by Rebecca Shaw, 30 Sep 2013
Item as described. Fast delivery, bought as a gift for someone who had read one of Rebecca Shaws books and liked it. I now know that these should be purchased in order and there are quite a few in the series. Thank you, it would be appreciated if the seller could let me know the sequence of the Turnham Malpas Tales.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 10 Jun 2013
Mrs. G. Murphy (bolton) - See all my reviews
delivered on time and in good condition. really like rebecc shaw. i have enjoyed her other novals. my favorite is the new rector

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca Shaw, 20 Mar 2013
I have managed to collect all of the books in this collection. Love the books and the condition of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Read!, 19 Nov 2011
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Three Great Novels: The New Rector, Talk Of The Village, Village Matters (Paperback)
I bought this book for the mother in law and she was delighted. She had read a little bit whilst on holiday in Greece so when she came back, she asked me to but this for her.

After searching on Amazon I found the book, as new, for under £2! I could not believe it -0 and absolute bargain.

Apparently the stories are based in a village very similar to the one in Midsummer Murders - quaint but without the body count! Buy all accounts a delightful very enjoyable read.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed these books have only just come across Rebecca Shaw, 11 Nov 2014
M. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
Really enjoyed these books have only just come across Rebecca Shaw, I though they may be like The Burracombe books but in fact are quite different, delighted to know that there are at least 15 books to read I am now on the tenth one can't put them down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
it's brilliant to have three books by my favourite author in one book. Rebecca is a delight to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars rebecca shaw novels, 31 July 2009
everyone who likes soaps and likes a little bit of relax reading now and again away from all the crime novels should read these excellent books you are hooked from book one trust me

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 23 July 2009
I am trying to read the whole series of these books as they give you a really good feeling and are quite impossible to put down once you have started

Three Great Novels: The New Rector, Talk Of The Village, Village Matters