5.0 out of 5 stars Hell hath no fury ... and here's how!
This is definitely a good read overall and I recommend it to any MAN who's thinking about cheating on his wife. I recommend it to any WOMAN who's suffering at the hands of an errant husband. I also recommend it to anyone who's been through a divorce and can't work out what hit them: maybe this book contains all of the answers?
Of course, what we read about the...
Published on 18 Oct. 2000 by duncan.williamson@tesco.net

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like animals, don't read this book
The setting is sumptuous, the characters are educated and affluent professionals, the discovery of a lemon yellow bra comedic, and it all looks like a promising romp of a read.
But, then the main character, an otherwise sympathetic lawyer, goes off on a spree of destruction and violence that just tips way too far to be funny.
I have a couple of cats at home and...
Published on 22 Nov. 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazingly thrilling read!, 15 Aug. 2000
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Hardcover)
I absolutely adored this book! Congrats to Brian Gallagher! i liked the book so much that i intend writing my Response to Personal Reading (RPR) for my higher english course on this novel... i would recommend this book 2 anyone who would like a good read which will make them laugh, cry and become addicted and unable to put this excellent novel down!

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot believe the author is male!, 14 Oct. 2000
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading this book and had to keep reminding myself that the author was male! Brian Gallagher has a real insight into just what lengths females will often go to. A very amusing plot. I particularly liked the mother-in-law from hell and saw some similarities with my own! I will certainly buy Brian's next book. Hurry up and write it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful, 11 Feb. 2000
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Hardcover)
The revenge of a woman scorned has never been so humorously delivered than in Gallagher's book. This tale of the Bridget Jones generation is beautifully played out, very accessible and quite simply incredible from the pen of a MAN! A triumph of female friendship over betrayal - sure to be on every sunbed this summer but God help the poor fish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out., 17 Jan. 2001
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Paperback)
This was one of those books that I found very difficult to put down. It provided me with a very enjoyable read and many laughs! I'd recommend it to all those females who have been ratted on by males.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fabulous, 19 Mar. 2000
Chris Young (EDINBURGH,, SCOTLAND, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Hardcover)
i laughed and i cried. what an absolutely wonderful novel, a female perception from a man. i did however feel sorry for the fish and will never look at fish mousse in quite the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Feng Shui Junkie (Paperback)
Brilliant book & so funny! I can't believe it's written by a man???

The Feng Shui Junkie
The Feng Shui Junkie by Brian Gallagher (Paperback - 7 Sept. 2000)
Used & New from: £0.01