5.0 out of 5 stars Review of A Viking in the Family, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: A Viking in the Family: And Other Family Tree Tales (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed reading this book, Keith Gregson has written a very entertaining book. What intrigued and interested me most was that it was not written in the usual standard format of a family history book ie either a textbook detailing how to go about carrying out your own family history research ie sources etc or a detailed history of his family. It is combination of both of these along with other stories from other people's research. It is the kind of book I will enjoy dipping into from time and possibly get insights into solving some of problems I have got in my own researches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Ancestors, 23 Sep 2011
I love family history and am particularly pleased with this book as it contains an account of my wonderful granda Gibson Kirk.
Mr Gregson was wholly sympathetic in his abridgement of my larger narrative, a very nice man and an enjoyable book

A Viking in the Family: And Other Family Tree Tales
A Viking in the Family: And Other Family Tree Tales by Keith Gregson (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2011)
9.10