5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST OF CELLARS, THE CAVERN CLUB LIVERPOOL.
A REALLY GREAT BOOK IF YOU ARE INTO THE BIRTH PLACE OF MERSEYBEAT/ BEATLES VENUE THE CAVERN CLUB IN LIVERPOOL. THIS TELLS YOU ALL THE BANDS THAT PLAYED AT THE CAVERN CLUB. GREAT PRICE AND IT IS LIKE A HISTORY BOOK . I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO PLAY AT THAT FAMOUS VENUE, BECAUSE I PLAYED THERE LOADS OF TIMES WITH THE UNDERTAKERS. BRIAN JONES.
Published 3 months ago by briansaxjones

3.0 out of 5 stars I was there
I do have a copy of this book, but then i would considering I am in it
I played at the opening night of the Cavern with a Skiffle Group called the Coney Island.
It is a good read with plenty of photographs
Published on 15 Dec. 2007 by R. Baskeyfield

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST OF CELLARS, THE CAVERN CLUB LIVERPOOL., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Best of Cellars: The Story of the World-famous Cavern Club (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... visited there last year the book was filled with amazing photos and covered all acts that have played there ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Raymond Bradford (Australia) - See all my reviews
Having visited there last year the book was filled with amazing photos and covered all acts that have played there over the journey. Brilliant and well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was there, 15 Dec. 2007
R. Baskeyfield "voluceau" (liverpoool) - See all my reviews
I do have a copy of this book, but then i would considering I am in it
It is a good read with plenty of photographs

Best of Cellars: The Story of the World-famous Cavern Club
Best of Cellars: The Story of the World-famous Cavern Club by Phil Thompson (Paperback - 15 April 2007)