5.0 out of 5 stars Just souper
I have all the books in this series and this one is certainly the best. I do not miss the ring binding of the earlier books and prefer the robust binding of this book.

I look forward to working my way through it but I will not stick to the "This is January 25 so the soup is...." approach. The very good index will be well used.

I tried the 'Petit Pois...
Published on 25 Jan. 2011 by H. L. Wilcox

3.0 out of 5 stars careless
I agree with the rave reviews of the recipes. I bought my first New Covent Garden Soup book because, although I love cooking, I had naver made a soup. I fell in love with the first recipe I tried and it wasn't long before I was in possesion of another in the series.

Hence, when I saw this production, I had to get it. There are a lote of recipes I haven't...
Published on 5 May 2011 by pigsmayfly

‹ Previous | 116 17 1828 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Soup for Every Day: 365 of Our Favourite Recipes (New Covent Garden Soup Company) (Hardcover)
A fantastic book with so many varieties of soup. Worth every penny. Highly recommended for every household.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful variety of soups, 15 Feb. 2014
Lots of choices of soups to make but the pages are a little bit uninspiring without any photographs on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars So many great recipes!, 2 Mar. 2014
I haven't made as many from this book as I should have but recipes are good and i am definitely a soup fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well used, 17 Sept. 2014
Very inspirational & now developing quite a few family favourites. Very easy recipes & great combinations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 April 2014
Great recipes, really creative ideas, and very tasty! The book is very well laid out and easy to follow. a

5.0 out of 5 stars fave cook book of the year, 3 Mar. 2013
what a fantastic book, every soup i have made so far is fabulous, healthy and cheap good start to new year

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing value with loads of great recipes, 18 Dec. 2014
amazing value with loads of great recipes. not quite getting to do one a day but ill get there eventually

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon did it again! A1., 2 Feb. 2015
Bought as a present so can't realy comment on product as such but was as descibed and arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely buy this book!, 11 Jan. 2015
Love this book, great recipes, good quality hardback book and great price, would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Souptastic, 27 Feb. 2014
I'm a bit of a soup monster! So 365 recipes= Soup heaven! Easy and clear recipes! Well done! Tasty to!

‹ Previous | 116 17 1828 | Next ›

Soup for Every Day: 365 of Our Favourite Recipes (New Covent Garden Soup Company) by New Covent Garden Soup Company (Hardcover - 17 Sept. 2010)