4.0 out of 5 stars Useful wire-bound format, so it lies flat on the kitchen counter is an added bonus to this superb book of seasonal recipes.
From a passionate company, whose employees obviously take their job very seriously, a useful selection of recipes where the more well-known, such as a simple 'Vegetable Stock', and 'Bouillabaise' mingle with the more intriguing 'Christmas Dinner Soup' or 'Love & Hearts'.

122 high quality pages, split over chapters:

* Larder Ingredients
* Simple...
Published on 13 Nov. 2006 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

3.0 out of 5 stars Try User Testing Before Publication
Of course, this is a fantastic book and my kitchen wouldn't be happy without it. NCG has a reputation as a first-class producer of soups and of recipes, which is why what I'm about to say is all the more surprising.

Open your copy and go to the recipe for spinach, stilton and white wine soup. You will see that you're instructed to melt two thirds of the...
Published on 20 Feb. 2012 by Radioman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book of soups - thoroughly recommended, 18 Jan. 2013
J. A. Bailey (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Covent Garden Book of Soup for all Seasons: Our Favourite Seasonal Recipes (New Covent Garden Soup Company) (Hardcover)
This is a really good book of 365 soups - if you are only buying one book of soups, buy this one. A wide choice of ingredients, recipes are mainly quite simple and quick and easy to follow. Beautifully and clearly presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for the kitchen!, 22 Dec. 2012
I love this book!

Not only have the New Covent Garden Soup Co included lots of interesting recipes, they are arranged by season and month; so that you can easily see how to use what's currently cheap, in glut or left-overs, or reduce your food miles, or use the random items which turn up in an organic veggie box. Not to mention that some recipes within I would never have otherwise considered, but which turn out to be new favourites time after time.

Last but not least, hardcover with a spiral binding and wipe clean - awesome - why don't more cookbooks come in this format?!! Perfect for standing upright, folding over, leaning against the wall, while you follow and cook...

4.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoy making soup this book is a must!, 27 Feb. 2013
I was recommended this book by a friend, and was not disappointed. I expecially like to make soups with veg that are in season, so this book is excellent

As always very prompt delivery service

5.0 out of 5 stars soups for all seasons, 3 Feb. 2013
i purchased this book as a christmas present for my Aunt. very speedy delivery, very good quality book. My aunt was really pleased with her present and has already tried some of the recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Covent Garden Book of Soup for all Seasons, 30 Dec. 2013
Excellent book with wonderful variety of soups. Would recommend it to anybody who likes to make soup. Would suit menus at any time of year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soup recipe book, 3 Aug. 2011
N. Wisawayodhin (South West, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book second hand. The condition of the book was good for a well-used second hand book. The delivery was within reasonable timeframe. I loved the way the recipes are grouped according to seasonal ingredients. It gives you delicious soup recipes as well as providing you with knowledge about what's locally available in the UK and when. A great recipe book - shame that there aren't more recipes in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soup for all Seasons, 20 Dec. 2010
Having bought the Book of Soups: new, old and odd recipes some years ago, this book is just as good and full of great recipes in a colourful, easy read format thanks.
This book helps you to use of those new, old and odd vegetables all year round!

4.0 out of 5 stars New Covent Garden Soup for all Seasons, 11 Feb. 2009
P. Johnson - See all my reviews
I bought a second copy for my daughter as the recipes are often very straight forward & result in delicious soups. A must for any soup lover!

5.0 out of 5 stars soup book, 2 Feb. 2014
P. B. Stacey (England) - See all my reviews
again I bought this for my son, as he was enjoying cooking for the family
His wife took it over and loves it,, she is now cooking different soups for all of us
highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of soups, 6 Feb. 2014
I use it all the time, especially in the winter, a money saver as well, as I use all my vegetables to make soups, freeze left over vegetables and use them when you are ready a great book

Used & New from: £0.01