on 29 September 2006
Very amusing in a deranged sort of way: 'This week join extremist organisations and out-extreme them', this week wear a burqa out and about, become friends with a customer care person, switch on your appendix etc. Every week you get a different instruction that, if you follow them, will supposedly result in you having a totally changed life by the end of the year. If you want a more surreal life, this'll definitely do the trick....
on 8 November 2006
I'd seen this around before and heard people rave about it in past years, but never bought one: I have my regular diary (Moleskine) and so didn't need another. But I finally succumbed this year and don't regret it. It's not really a diary. You can use it as such obviously, but in fact it's something else: a recipe for madness. Your life will certainly change if you act on it ('glorify terrorism this week' anyone?), but the beauty of it is that even if you just read it, it could give a whole new twist to your year. Subversively hilarious. 'Fight Club': the loo book...
on 20 December 2006
I have bought Benrik's diary in the past, and enjoyed it immensely, but wondered if it is possible to sustain such madness each year... this diary shows it is possible, in fact it seems to get more imaginative and outrageous, and therefore even better, each year. Cannot be used as a real diary of course, but is something that is best shared with friends or read if you are having a particularly miserable day... excellent, humorous, and very clever in a ridiculous sort of way.
on 19 December 2006
There's a fool born every minute and I'm occupying a slot for early Sept a couple of decades ago. This diary is pure drivel.It will not change your life but it will certainly change your mood - into seething rage at having lined the pockets of a couple of talent-less chancers. If anyone wants my copy (2007) I'd be glad to send it free.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2007
I bought this after reading the reviews on here and I am pleased I did. This is a fun packed diary with some much for you to do over the year, some things you wouldn't normally dream of doing (and you might not do them) but just reading the tasks they want you to complete each week will make you laugh. this has made me chuckle since I got it and I know I am going to have a great year doing the things in this diary although I won't do some of them I will give most of them a shot. It's a great way to make the year go with a bang because this is so much fun.

There is room in the diary to write things to like appoinments etc and also a chart in each week so you can chart your mood which I think is quirky and a lot of fun.
on 6 October 2006
Everything from Benrik is pure comedic, life changing gold. You won't regret it. For maximum results, go to the website and follow along doing the tasks with other members of the best cult ever.
on 17 November 2006
Definitely the funnies, most humerous diary I ever came across. It has more pages of jokes and tasks for the reader than the actual space for your diary notes - it is more of a book of humour, anyway.

A great Christmas gift for anyone with s sense of humour, or for yourself to keep you in trouble all year round!
on 15 October 2007
Well this book is a doorway to another world.
The weekly tasks are fun, challenging and completely up to you if you choose to accept the challenge.
It is fun and does pave the way for alot of creativeness depending on what you choose to do each week.
Of course the only thing that can change your life is YOU & thats the point!
Handy as a diary, (the practical use, of course)
Fun as an excuse to do something out of the ordinary.
It's like having an invisible friend who makes you do something naughty and when you get caught,
don't forget to say "But he/she (insert name here)-made me do it"
on 24 July 2014
No it didn't. Trade descriptions
on 23 December 2014
Not what I thought it was.