5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Adams Mastermind
Published on 28 Oct 2003 by Andy Cousins

3.0 out of 5 stars Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad Goes Bad
As a die-hard Dilbert fan I was happy when I learned that a new book was available. Having found the previous books to be rip-roaringly funny and painfully true to office life, I had high expectations for this latest offering. However, I was slightly disappointed.
Published on 3 May 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Adams Mastermind, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad (Paperback)
Scott adams has done it again he has written one of the funniest comedy books i have ever read. And its not just a one off book all of his other dilbert books are great like,"im not anti business im anti idiot." The blend of the different characters are good some of the characters are very funny and some are strange, but that makes them even more funny. If you looking for something to make you laugh uncontrollably then i would really recommend that you buy this dilbert book its so great 5 thumbs up to cott adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad Goes Bad, 3 May 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad (Paperback)
I wouldn't say that the book isn't funny - it just doesn't hit the mark as well as previous books in the Dilbert series. I was expecting to find several cartoons that I would have to furtively photocopy and stick up on my cubicle wall at work. However, in this latest book I haven't found any cartoons that I must rush and show my co-workers, to help them appreciate that office life is as weird and wacky the world over.
For those who are new to Dilbert, you may find this book entertaining and not agree with my comments. However, I would advise you to compare this book with "Random Acts of Management" and "When did Ignorance Become a Point of View?", which have helped my co-workers and I survive a very painful merger and a working environment that has tranformed from the sublime to the ridiculous!
In summary, more of a snack than a Dilbert feast - let's hope we don't have long to wait for the next book, which will hopefully be more substantial.

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny indeed!, 13 Aug 2003
This review is from: Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad (Paperback)
Scott Adams really gets it -- office life portrayed perfectly here. Oddly I was reading a book about how Americans do business which is a great one to read at the same time, "Working with Americans" (Stewart-Allen, Denslow), as you can see how and why Dilbert has the conversations and co-workers that he does! Very entertaining -- good for presentations too!

Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad
Dilbert: When Body Language Goes Bad by Scott Adams (Paperback - 18 April 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01