4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny- as you would expect, 1 Dec 2002
Karura (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Simpsons' Guide to Springfield (Are We There Yet?) (Paperback)
With information on all the top spots in Springfield, commentary from the residents, Springfieldian artifacts and a warning that visitors should take their own food and water when visiting, this is a very clever take on the usual tour guide. Whether you love poring over details from the show or just enjoy a little light reading, this is a must for any Simpsons fan. The book's only downfall is that, with all that's been happening on the show these past four years, it's now out of date, but don't let that put you off too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars It rules, 29 Dec 1998
By A Customer
It is really good. It does not even need me to write in this box it is so recommendable. It incorporates all the humour of the Simpsons with some witty language inside the book. If any of you have read the Simpsons books before you will know what I mean.,.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and silly.......The Simpsons are great!, 29 Dec 2003
Cookie_monster (Dorset, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book is a realy enjoyable read and well worth the look.. however I did find it a bit boring in parts, however it is well worth the read and the money I payed for it, If you want my advice buy this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting look into Springfield, 14 Feb 2000
By A Customer
This book was interesting as it showed all the attractions of Springfield which have been seen in episodes of the show. I didn't give it 5 stars though because sometimes it would get a little boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely good!, 11 July 1999
By A Customer
I think this book has excellent content and Matt Groening is a genius ... it was stimulating reading!

Simpsons' Guide to Springfield (Are We There Yet?)
Simpsons' Guide to Springfield (Are We There Yet?) by Matt Groening (Paperback - 23 Oct 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01