5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read in a long time, 14 Feb 2002
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
When I first bought this book i already knew the story as i had watched the tv series and i didn't think that the book would be as good but as things were happening in the book I could see them happening in my head,as i was recalling the scenes from the series and the bits that were added I dont know why they never made it to the screen they were fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jan 2000
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
I live in the United States where the series is not available. After reading the script, I feel almost like I have seen the program. Great storyline.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Sorry, what? It's breaking up. We're breaking up. Sorry.", 29 Feb 2000
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
This was SO good, we all loved the series and with this book we can quote it even better, I just hope there will be a scripts book for the second series......."BANG"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading!, 6 May 2000
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
These scripts are an excellent "read", the series was an excellent "watch", just excellent! Can't wait for the scripts of "Queer as Folk 2" to be published.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 25 July 2000
Adam D. Dunn (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
This book is a must for all QAF fans. I was expecting a lot, got a lot more. In one of the opening pages, we see Vince being followed by a muscley guy. Before Vince gets out of his car to meet him, he writes a note with the man's licence plate number and writes "If he kills me..." Great part of his character and it never made it to the screen. It's like knowing more of these old friends again. Fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Groundbreaking drama, 11 Feb 2000
J. N. Valente "jnscav" (Evora, Portugal) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
When it comes to TV scripts, once in a decade (if you're lucky) you can use "groundbreaking" and not be afraid of overstating your case. Although the series is yet to show in Portugal, it was a huge video hit here, and I had been dying to read the scripts from the day I saw it. Well now that I have I'm more than certain of R.T.Davies talent, wit and courage. And the bits that weren't on TV help you put the whole series into context, define the characters a little better, and leave you gasping for more. Which is coming, I believe. Can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 19 Aug 2008
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
If you are a big fan of QasF, as I am, you will really like this book. It contains all the scripts from the programme, and some unseen material also. It is what it says. There are also some fab pics in the middle of the book. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The chicken has landed., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
A book I owned some years ago, but gave away (foolishly!) and which I'm very glad to have found again.

The shooting scripts are close enough to the final broadcast programme that you can clearly picture and hear Stuart Alan Jones and Vince, and the whole wonderful motley crew of Canal Street, as they go about their daily and nightly lives, but with a few intriguing snippets that never made it into the final cut. I like Alexander's description of being brought up by a family of ducks.

The seller delivered speedily, product exactly as described. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars unique read, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
Russell davies can be counted on to turn out unusually touching yet hard-hitting scripts, but I think this is the best of them. I am a big fan of the television show, but still more print-oriented. this goes on my favorites shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made watching the series again even more fun!, 24 Feb 2000
This review is from: Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts (Paperback)
I loved this script book, particularly the detailed descriptions of background, characterisation etc, which were witty in their own right as well as throwing new light on the series episodes. Definitely one to buy, then have in front of you when you watch!

Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts
Queer as Folk:complete Scripts: The Scripts by Russell T. Davies (Paperback - 12 Nov 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01