Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 March 2001
I've read all of Carole Matthews' books and they've all been great. 'For Better or Worse' is no exception. I had a hard time trying not to laugh out loud on the train while I was reading this book. It will make you laugh on nearly every page. There are a few parts where you'll want to cry too, but all in all this is a great 'feel good' book. I thought this was a terrific book and I would recommend it to anyone. I would also recommend the previous three books by Carole Matthews, they are all brilliant and I can't wait for more!
on 16 May 2014
Really not one of her best. This is one of her very early onces and it shows how her writing has improved over the last 15 years. I can't finish it. It's just so silly and whilst I like light hearted it's just a bit daft!
on 3 May 2001
Yet again, another great book from the pen of Carole Matthews. She has the ability to make you feel so close to her characters, you really CARE what happens to Josie Flynn. In addition the warm, witty humour is always evident to keep you turning the pages furiously. Well done Carole.
on 26 July 2014
I absolutely love Carole Matthews books. She is one of my favourite authors and I cannot get enough of her books. This book had me laughing on nearly every page it literally is that good. Once I started this book I found it very hard to put down. I must of read it in a day and a half. I loved the storyline and the characters were brilliant as they always are in Carole's books. I would strongly recommend anyone who has never read any of her books to give at least one a try, I just know you will fall in love. Im looking forward to reading Carole Matthews next book.
on 5 January 2013
I have recently found this delightful story writer and already bought several of her books and each one is so different unlike some romantic writers where the story line is almost identical to their previous books. I hope she writes many more.
on 8 June 2001
I bought this book because I wanted to try a new author and it is probably the best read I have had in a long time. The descriptions, the metaphors, the language and the US/UK contrast are brilliantly folded into each other to make the most hilarious novel I have ever read! I could not put the book down. Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! It will keep you up all night...
on 15 August 2014
Brilliant read. Also very funny. I loved the incident with the duck. I had to stop myself smiling on the train a couple of trains. I am relatively new to Carole Matthews books and am glad she has written a few as shall most certainly be purchasing some more. Already have another one lined up after I have read this one.
on 23 March 2001
I Have read all of Carole Matthews books, and this is the best yet, once i started it i couldn't put it down until i finished it, it would be classed as a one day read, where you get totally hooked by it. Would i recommend it ?, you would be mad not to read it, i can't wait for the next one.
on 22 April 2014
I've read and enjoyed several Carole Matthew's books. This story was ok - but just ok. Certainly not her best.
The chain of events between Josie and Matt was a little too far fetched and her ex-husband's escapade was just ridiculous.
However, it was a nice easy read.
on 3 February 2014
The storyline is good but I am disappointed with the amount of spelling and grammatical errors. In addition, the spacing between many words is non existent, particularly after full stops. I notice that this has been commented on previously by other reviewers, why therefore, is it still being downloaded to Kindle with these errors? A previously printed book I can understand. Very poor proofreading makes this book very irritating to read.