5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
Loved this book can't really fault it as the story was so heartwarming - I hate books which don't really have an ending but this does. Its totally girly and great if you are a romantic who loves the idea of the unlikely. It left me wishing I was the main character!
Published on 20 Aug. 2008 by Jules

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Miss J. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 20 Aug. 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from Carole, 20 May 2007
Mel Lacey (Norfolk, UK.) - See all my reviews
For me, this was one of those books that you did not want to put down, but did not want to pick up either for fear of finishing it too quickly! An excellent read which had me laughing out loud, got me worried about what was happening to the main character and had me breathing sighs of relief when problems were overcome. Carole at her best and I wholeheartedly recommend this book.

Mel Lacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Best Yet!, 1 Jun. 2007
J. James (LEICS, UK) - See all my reviews
I have read all of Carole Matthews books and this is her best yet! She seems to have matured since her early books and this was a fabulously engrossing tale of 'just tell him/her!!!' romance. There were times when I was laughing and crying and my husband was fed up of telling me to turn off the light! A wonderful heartwarming tale with a happy ending. Although don't think that all of her books end with happy endings! Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable holiday read...., 31 Aug. 2006
L. Swift "Lisa S" (Leicester,England) - See all my reviews
This a great holiday read, easy to get into. I have read all of Carole Matthews books, but found this one a bit annoying in parts, when everyone always jumps to the wrong conclusions, and no-one talks to each other at all. But great if you want an easy light hearted read with a happy ending......

5.0 out of 5 stars Warms your heart!, 25 Aug. 2014
Julie Boon (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome to the Real World (Paperback)
I must admit that when I read the blurb for this book I thought it might be a bit far fetched, but I was wrong and pleasantly surprised! The characters were great and Fern's Dad was hilarious! I love Caroles' books and have read quite a few now and have started reading her more earlier ones and she never disappoints me. Such easy reads that make me laugh out loud and sometimes even shed a tear! I would definitely recommend this book and it's a real page turner and keeps you guessing until the very last page!! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I have read all of Carole's books and usually enjoy them as good holiday read, 17 July 2014
I have read all of Carole's books and usually enjoy them as good holiday read, however this one took some getting into and although it was an easy read, you could put it down and forget to pick it up. The title suits part one of the book but not part two, maybe a nice lose yourself and dreams do come true fiction, but it felt rushed at the end after a slow build up early one. More editing at the beginning and more care at the end would have made this book a better read.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 9 Jan. 2015
Miss J. Wright (Croxley Green, UK) - See all my reviews
Carole Mathews is one of my favourite authors. This story jumped forward at such a rapid pace. One minute two people had just met and in a blink of an eye they were passionately in love which was soon all going wrong. They were complete opposites both in temperament and lifestyle and I feel that the author cut loads of corners in the early part of the book. I felt like a huge chunk of the book was missing. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, 9 Nov. 2014
I just love this book and read it all in 1 day, I just couldn't put it down. I can't stop reading carole Matthews books. What am I going to do when I've read them all ?? Answers on a postcard please. I must admit to getting rather frustrated with Fern & Evan but all's well that ends well and a lovely, feel good, fun.ny read. As always full of interesting, entertaining characters even her resident mouse!

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 26 Nov. 2007
I have read Chocolate Lovers Diet and loved it. This one was really average. I didn't enjoy it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 13 July 2012
I bought this bo a couple of years ago and I somehow managed to misplace it without reading it! I found it again a couple of days before I went on holiday and so glad that it did. I couldn't put it down until it was finished! I thought I had read all of Carole's books but just realised that I've missed one so I'm off to rectify that! Well done!

Welcome to the Real World
Welcome to the Real World by Carole Matthews (Paperback - 26 Sept. 2013)