5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Wait!!
I read the first two Nadia Stafford books years ago and was so exited there was going to be a third. It didn't disappoint. I stayed up all night reading it and couldn't put it down. Lots of twists and turns with more romance than the first two books but not over doing it. Great read!!
Published 14 months ago by laura mcdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts strongly
The third and final Nadia Stafford novel starts strongly with a fabulous premise. The preceding books in the trilogy don't really work for me, so WILD JUSTICE's revelatory beginning seems like a major upswing.

Until a romance stuffs it all up.

Okay, it's not the romance itself that's problematic, but rather the way it's handled.

They...
Published 13 months ago by Tez Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Wait!!, 26 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!!!!, 1 Dec. 2013
I read the other two books a few years ago and have read hundreds of others since. Nadia and Jack's story stayed with me all this time as it was so different. I even wrote to Kelley Armstrong to find out when she would finish the series.
Having just finished re reading the first two and Wild Justice back to back it was well worth the wait.

Nadia and Jack both draw you in and repel you at the same time with their attitude to their chosen profession. I will not go into detail here I case I drop any spoilers. How often do you read a book and want the killer to come out on top? I could not put it down and over the two days of reading I even dreamt the plot!

I suppose the books could be read individually as she does remind us in passing what happened before but the books are best read in order.

Kelley's other adult series Otherworld and Cainsville are equally well written each with their own unique style. This is yet another success way up there with the best of Kelley Armstrong and definitely a keeper to be read again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited series finale, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wild Justice: Number 3 in series (Nadia Stafford) (Paperback)
Nadia is on a job when it takes a turn for the worse and Jack helps drag her out of it, by giving her something else to focus on. Her childhood terror - the man that killed her cousin. Unfortunately that seems to put Nadia's name on a hit list and she and Jack have to figure out who's behind it before they manage to cross her name off.

For Nadia Stafford fans, this book has been a long time coming - 4 years in fact. Armstrong always said she wanted this series to end the way she wanted and was working on the book the whole time while waiting for a publishing company to pick it up, finally it happened and we were able to finish Nadia's story.

I really like the Nadia books, they're so vastly different from Armstrong's other series and you can tell that - not just from the lack of paranormal, but Armstrong's writing style is different in this series than in the Otherworld or her YA series. Not in a bad way, but it's definitely noticeable to fans like me that have read most of her work.

This was a good ending to the series. It starts out fast and ends with a bang, although admittedly it does slow a bit in the middle - took me a few days to read it 'cos I wasn't as interested during the 2nd quarter then it picked up and I didn't put the book down until it was finished. It's sad to see another series come to an end but it's good that the author got to finish it on her terms and the way she wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Justice indeed!, 31 Dec. 2013
donnaM (South Woodford, London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This long-awaited third book fulfilled all my requirements indeed. Appreciated following Nadia's journey from her point of view yet again and truly had varying ideas throughout as to whoactuallydunnit. Enjoyed enigmatic Jack (the mentor) from Exit Strategy; taciturn Jack (Quinn-disturbed) from Made to Be Broken and hesitant Jack (getting-in-there) from Wild Justice. Questions are answered - or volunteered - by an occasionally unusually talkative Jack as we are given more insight into his past. His favourite one-word comment(!)is, however, still very much in evidence! Events and characters are tackled as consistently as in the last two books (did they? didn't they?). Nadia's thoughts and descriptions of her own story are rounded-up quite nicely. Everything falls into place. Fitting conclusion as we know that the business they're in could go any which way. Short phrases to this review (a la Jack), but one I needed to write because I was one of those hoping this book would happen. Sorry that Wild Justice is labelled the final Nadia Stafford book from Kelley Armstrong herself, because it was great fun to read. Happy though, that she actually found time to write it, being so busy with her other successful series of books.
Fantastic job, Kelley Armstrong and thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nadia Stafford number 3, 3 Feb. 2014
Best one yet x Kelly Armstrong's plots just keep getting stronger, I was glued to this from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 1 Feb. 2014
A. M. Stirling "ACS" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A really gripping end to the series; I am sad there will be no more! i couldn't put it down

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts strongly, 1 Jan. 2014

Until a romance stuffs it all up.

They decide to keep it secret.

It's not like either party is seeing anyone else, but they don't want the ex to find out, in case he chucks a tantrum and won't help out at work.

And that's when my four-star expectations slipped to three. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars finished 4am the day after i started, 2 Dec. 2013
G. Johnson (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
I read this in one night, pretty much, finishing at 4am. It really is that gripping. Like many other people I'd been waiting about 4 years. I didn't bother re-reading the first two books and it's simple to slip back into the story of Nadia's unusual life. I'm really sad in a way that it's only a 3 book series, but this book is a fitting final word, very well written and clearly the culmination that was always intended. It has fantastic characterisation, as with all of KA's books, but because they're a different genre, I hope these get picked up by people who don't even know who KA is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book hate the cover, 8 May 2014
okay yeah so the book is awesome you cant get away from it, it seems whatever Kelley Armstrong writes just flows, with the kind of easy to read that lets the story slip into your head and heart.

HOWEVER. it is not acceptable that this book looks so stupid next to the first two on my shelf- it is taller and has your typical big bold capital writing on the spine that screams ordinary crime novel -_- I couldn't bring myself to rate it low because obviously whats inside is more important but yeah- its still annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Jan. 2014
I have all of Kelley Armstong's books and the Naddia Stafford books are a nice change of pace from the Otherworld series (not better, just different). This one was un-put-down-able, as expected and I hope it isn't the last one in the series. If you like this you'll also probably like Omens by the same author.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wild Justice: Number 3 in series (Nadia Stafford)
Wild Justice: Number 3 in series (Nadia Stafford) by Kelley Armstrong (Paperback - 26 Nov. 2013)