5.0 out of 5 stars Guffaw out loud funny!
Published on 26 Feb 2010 by L. Dove

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as people say
This book didn't do it for me. Some friends liked it and there are the odd gems of hilarity but overall it's just not that funny (even though I do find plenty of stuff funny). Ah well :)
Published 9 months ago by Jon Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Guffaw out loud funny!, 26 Feb 2010
L. Dove "EvilDove" (South East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Is It Just Me Or Is Everything Shit? (Paperback)
Bought this for a friend's birthday but after skim reading a few pages was forced to read the whole thing before passing it over (luckily I didn't bend the spine)! So hilarious, I was frequently guffawing which is dangerous in public places. These guys have great senses of humour. I'd recommend to people who like observational comedy- Ricky Gervais, Jimmy Carr, the dudes on Mock The Week.
"On delicatessen counters- I will not take a ticket. I am a free man"

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as people say, 11 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful book, 29 May 2012
MISS KEWISH (uk) - See all my reviews
Makes me feel cross reading it, I think I threw it away after reading about half of it! What a waste of time :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Jan 2012
This is a must have! Every page will make you laugh out loud, so beware if you're planning on reading it in public!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not funny, 30 Dec 2011
Is it just me or is this book not that funny? Thought this would really appeal to me but sadly it didn't. Book in good condition and delivered promptly though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Oct 2010
F. Hubbard (HALIFAX, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant book -- so funny, a huge laugh out loud on almost every page. Since buying my copy I have given it to at least four other people as gifts, and they all loved it too.

The Best Of Is It Just Me Or Is Everything Shit?
The Best Of Is It Just Me Or Is Everything Shit? by Alan McArthur (Paperback - 28 Aug 2008)
8.34