Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 April 2015
Another good read by Dorothy Koomson
on 3 February 2016
Good book but not one of her best
on 26 September 2007
having devoured 'my best friend's girl' and 'marshmallows for breakfast' i was so looking forward to this one! I've actually given up around page 70 i think. I was finding myself 'reading' pages and then realising i had no idea what was going on, who was talking etc. I very very rarely give up on a book and am really disappointed!
on 18 October 2014
fantastic read
on 14 October 2014
Very good book
on 30 July 2010
What an excellent book! This author was referred to me by a friend and I am so pleased with the recommendation.

If you are looking for humor, an interesting story and the intergration and inevitable escapism into the lives of others, then Dorothy Koomson is a must have for your bookshelf.

I would have her on a par with Carole Matthews, which in my view is a definite complement.
on 20 December 2013
I have almost read all of Dorothy Koomson's novels and this one lacks the intrigue which draws me into her books. I have not finished it but will attempt to do so a a later stage. I find the characters lack substance and a bit irritating. Sorry!