4.0 out of 5 stars Silly fun - but spookily accurate too
This book made me (and my partner) laugh out loud. It's a comedy guide to the trials of cohabitation, and it's written for laughs. However, a lot of the jokes and assertions made by Jeff Green are scarily accurate - or so my boyfriend testifies!
Published on 2 July 2003 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but worth buying?
'The A-Z of Living Together' is what I would call a bathroom book. This means that it is something that you cab pick up and put down after only small chunks. It follows a dictionary-esque explanation of different aspects that arise when you move in with your partner from smelly feet to toilet seats.

Overall, the book is pretty funny, with several of Green's...
Published on 21 May 2007 by Sam Tyler

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly fun - but spookily accurate too, 2 July 2003
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
The book is set out in an A-Z format, and topics covered include: bathroom habits, candles, DIY, friends, masturbation, housework etc. There's lots of good natured teasing of both sexes, and I imagine that most people would find something here that amuses them and strikes a note of recognition.
It should be given to all new couples along with the keys to their first home. You have been warned!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but worth buying?, 21 May 2007
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)

Overall, the book is pretty funny, with several of Green's observations hitting home and being very funny. However, there are also some that fall very flat. Add to this the fact that a lot of what he writes is pure cliché and you start to wonder if you are paying for something that anyone could have written. I felt that compared to Green's stand-up, which is essentially the book narrated, it feels flat. I also think that the book is too short to actually pay money for as a lot of it is blank space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandingly Accurate, 8 Oct. 2007
J. Woolley - See all my reviews
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
I bought this book after being drawn to the title. After only a few seconds in to the book, I could relate to the author. You will laugh at the quotes of behaviour. Essential for anybody about to move in with their partner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
Is in good condition. I will look forward to reading it. Christmas present. Funny guy. Nice red sofa on cover.

3.0 out of 5 stars A few chuckles, 18 Nov. 2009
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
It's a fun concept Mr Green has come up with and some of the things he mention is very accurate. At least it put a fun spin on bad habits.
The book is a quick read with a few giggles in it but I would recommend it as a library book, not to put your money on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh out loud, 9 May 2003
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
I love Jeff Green and his observtaions about living with a partner have always been good, but now they are in book form and they are hilarious. I was reading this book in Cape Town airport and at some points I was disturbing the people around me I was laughing so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 21 Nov. 2002
This review is from: The A-Z Of Living Together (Paperback)
The Jeff Green book was such a pleasure to read. It made me smile and laugh out loud, which was a little embarrasing when you are sitting in a bar on your own.
Once finished I just wanted to read more from the same author. What an excellent writing style this man has.
My friends are having problems getting a copy of his book in the shop's. Maybe there should be more out there.

The A-Z Of Living Together
The A-Z Of Living Together by Jeff Green (Paperback - 7 Nov. 2002)
Used & New from: £0.01