on 22 March 2003
I couldn't get into this book. It claims to be about what men think about sex but the author includes no details of any sex or thoughts about it at all. The relentless repetition of the phrase 'the Claire Jordan five and three quarter feet handicap stakes' on almost every page drove me to distraction. I found it an immaturely written tale and had higher hopes for it. The author's mum reckoned it was a good read but I cannot agree.
on 14 February 2004
Absolute rubbish - so-called laddishness at its most wimpish. Painfully self-effacing. Had I been able to give it no stars then I would happily have done so. A better title would have been Andrex, cos that's where it's going.