Format: Paperback|Change

well described condition
on 6 July 2015
An excellent film
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2005
The extraordinary tale of how one man brought Britain's oldest bank to the point of collapse, without any of his superiors even being aware of the situation. This is a first hand account of how Leeson got away with something which escalated completely out of control. The really shocking part is the sheer level of incompetence of almost everyone else in the organisation at the time.
on 9 May 2015
Ok thank you
on 19 January 2015
Great read!!
on 30 January 2001
Written in a straightforward, no-nonsense style, it was so easy to read and enormously difficult to put down. I finally forced myself to go to bed at 1am the other night, and finished the book on the train in the morning! The film version was disappointing; don't let it put you off buying this book if you've a mind to.
on 23 December 2015
Great read.
on 3 June 2013
Been waiting for a while for it to be released on my Kindle. I've worn out my paperback. A fantastic story of greed, denial and gross mismanagement. Once I start it, I can't put it down. Would love to take this guy out for a pint. Legend.
on 5 July 2013
The book is good.....very interesting to go along with the film. I still think its " magic " that you order, and within seconds you can access a book on ALL your gadgets but im sad.
on 8 March 2000
I read this in one sitting, it's exciting, fast-moving and absolutely fascinating - highly recommended