Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 February 2005
Here's another omnibus edition of Gary Larsons weird, wacky and utterly hilarious cartoons. To enter Larson's world is to enter a world where animals have meaningful conversations, bugs make their homes in nice suburban houses, flies fly planes etc, etc. Cetainly not the mainstream kind of cartoon but for anyone who likes 'off the wall' type humour this is a 'must buy'. Absolutely hilarious.
on 18 February 2001
Yet another Cartoon Compendium from the incredible imagination of Gary Larson. Larson has the incredible abiltiy to turn everyday objects, people , animals and incidents into hilarious catoons. He manages to compact a whole comic situation into a 3inch square which give us brilliant insight into other peoples worlds.His inspiration knows no bounds, but as most Larson fans will know he is hanging up his pencil and retiring, so buy this book before it becomes a collectors item.
on 2 October 2012
If you have not discovered Gary Larsons The Far side , then you probably allso don`t know about Monty Python, or fun in general. A perfect entertaining from a intelligent mind. A very good Quality was it allso on the book.
on 26 June 2016
Even though I bought this as a second hand book, I could not be happier.
I like Gary Larson, and this book was one of the compilations I did not own.
If you like his humour, it is well worth a look.
'It's not rocket science'.
on 27 October 2003
all larson fans know hes a great cartoonist and has an imagination that is very wierd and wacky.
We are talking about talking cows, giant bugs and women with beehive hairdo's.It's typical larson fair, but still outrageously funny, they never fail to make me laugh.I suggest you go out and buy some larson now, you wont be disappointed.
on 9 June 2012
The world is divided into two groups, 'us' who get it and 'them' who don't. I can guarantee not all your friends are 'us'. If you're one of the lucky one's who get Gary Larsson then you've 1) probably already had near coronaries too many to mention and 2) already bought this book of his cartoons. If not then all I can say is "why not?", buy it now!
on 1 January 2001
Do you like jokes? Have a good sense of humour? Never heard of Gary Larson or the far side ? What!!!! You have been missing out on years ofhilarious books with amazingly funny illustrations and captions that wouldblow your mind. It is just simply stunning. Take my word for it. i havebought every piece of gary larsons work from amazon.co.uk and have lovedevery square inch. Buy this . Now. Because you will be missing out oneverything funny. no humourous clone could even compare to the ingeniouswork of the amazing mind of gary larson.the full color illustrations andhilariously exagerated pictures are something to die for.oops! Must gonow. i have to look at my new far side calander that was promptlydelivered by Amazon. Bye!
on 3 December 2012
the same as with the other one, very funny and easily readable over and over again,excellent present or just to keep for yourself
on 30 July 2013
I bought my first Far Side Gallery back on the 1990s when I was a student at Flight Safety in Florida..was a surprise to learn that were released. number four and five also ..so I bought them to have the complete collection... I still like the mood of Gary Larson, not known in Spain at all........
on 2 November 2013
Then laugh again half and hour later when the penny finally drops on some of the more difficult to get pictures.

A coffee table essential.