on 30 July 2003
I was attracted to this book by its excellent photography and design, but was then inticed by its range of recipes and the fact that they are 'organic'. The book uses the word 'organic' not just to describe the nature of the produce but also the way things are cooked - keeping the food's goodness and flavour. The book is helpfully broken down into a number of sections such as 'soups for all seasons', 'Pizza, Focaccia and Bruschetta' and Eat your Greens' etc. I've tried out the pizza base recipe and the red onion and aubergine pizza recipe. I've tried many different pizza base recipes in the past, but this is head and shoulders above the rest - gorgeous - my guests were well impressed! I'm looking forward to trying out the chocolate brownies recipe next.
on 1 September 2007
I've had this book for 4 years now and it's been a treasure trove of excellent, inspirational recipes. I just cooked the Brownies and they came out perfectly, nice and firm yet gooey in the middle. the cheese cake is delicious and the lentil salads are superb.
I highly recommend this book.
on 6 January 2016
Replaced lost copy. Super cookery book