5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!
I have owned this book for some time and finally got around to reading it only recently. One of the best books - and I owned so many of these cars which, at the time I thought were fabulous. Looking back made me laugh loud at some of the heaps I peosonally owned.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Cars;
This book amounts to little more than a brochure pointing out some negative aspects of the featured cars. It could contain a lot more technical information.Some of the comparitive photograph are irrelevant, good quality pics though. All in all worth reading as long as you don't pay too much. I paid one pound eighty pence !!!
Published 23 months ago by Bernard William Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 1 Dec 2010
Paul "KingRat" (Canterbury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worst cars ever sold, 21 Jun 2010
Mrs. K. B. Smithson (Lowestoft, Suffolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
A great little gift for a car mad Dad, and yes we have owned one of the cars featured.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Cars;, 3 Aug 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Book ABOUT Cars Ever Sold, 8 Jun 2010
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
I felt that I was ripped off when I bought this book because so much of it was similar to a previous book by Giles Chapman - "Cars that Time Forgot". Several photographs and a significant amount of text was the same or similar with only minor changes. It is a disgrace that material can be regurgitated, slightly tweaked, and republished under a new title. I will not be buying any more of Mr Chapman's books because I do not want to risk wasting any more money. Unfortunately I was unable to give it zero stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars worst book title ever, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
This is an evaluation of 70 cars that the author considered bad, some based on them looking stodgy. There are some that a million were produced and some that were produced for at least five years. a pro and con is given for each vehicle, some are SUVs and some have motorcycle engines. Informative but the title appears to have been selected in an effort to bring attention to the book in an effort for sales. Pictures for each vehicle and charts at the end to rank the vehicles based on different catagories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worst Cars, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
Much better than the top gear book - felt like I wanted more cars in but - such is life -Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars A good "one-off" read, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
Not a book you will keep returning to but good fun once - particularly if you have owned one of the cars and don't agree with its inclusion in the book! A "train spotter" like me will always want more pictures and technical detail but it's a good book for a kid who is interested in old cars without being obsessive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clunkers, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
A very enjoyable trip down 'memory lane'.
Interesting facts about some of the vehicles too
Very funny remarks about some of them,
Rod Janes

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a punt as a present for a 40-59 yr old Dad, 13 May 2009
Guy Consitt "Superlucent" (Wakefield West Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
I'm biased towards this book. I've owned 3 of the models listed, and lusted after another 7 of them.
It's a fairly short read, the text is very limited and would have been improved by a bit more technical data.
But there's some great photos to show today's car buyers. Just because it's rubbish doesn't mean it's not got charm. And today's BMW, Audi, Ford, Vauxhall, Toyota, Renault et al very rarely have it.
Fun book. Not the greatest but I'm glad it's in my Auto Library

5.0 out of 5 stars the wosrt cars ever sold, 29 July 2009
Mark E. Mennim "eminem" (newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Worst Cars Ever Sold (Paperback)
This book was as described, it clearly shows the worst cars ever sold, basic book with basic details

The Worst Cars Ever Sold
The Worst Cars Ever Sold by Giles Chapman (Paperback - 1 Jun 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01