Format: PaperbackChange

on 31 January 2007
This book is truly unique and like no other. It provides step-by-step guidelines how to actually do BPM projects. The framework gives me confidence that all aspects will be addressed during a project.

I specially like the first chapters, written in the form of Questions and Answers, they address precisely the type of issues which my company is struggling with at the moment.

The "one approach does not fit all" write-up shows that the authors understand the challenges of being successful in various organisations and that BPM in itself not a silver bullet is.

This book is very pragmatic and highly recommended for any BPM professional. Also check out the useful tools and checlists in the appendices.
on 12 December 2008
Sorry for the change of the original quote from Ratatouille ("Everyone can cook"), but I had the same feeling: this book is really an outstanding resource in case you need to know more about the management of processes, methodologies. I think it must be read by all decision makers.

Very clear language, easily understandable for an interested outsider (like me) too.
on 14 October 2008
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with the previous reviewer about this book. The authors have created a complicated and disorganised book that doesn't make much sense to someone with a fairly logical thinking pattern. The book is a great example of the abuse of graphics and tables to try and get a message accross, but eventually just confusing the reader.

It contains a lot of really big words but doesn't say much. I wish I could say I learnt something from it but it's really just a waste of good Brazilian rainforest.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse