5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - everything I needed
I feel like this book has been great for me - I am using it to help me with my veterinary nursing degree and has everything in it that I need. I feel it explains everything to a point where you can understand it properly, without making it patronizing. Great wee buy for myself and i am happy with eveything - even the size as it does not take up a lot of room!
Published on 22 Oct 2012 by PinkLove

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you are serious about veterinary nursing.
this is a mickey-mouse book. it is O.K for very simple and non-explanatory answers to your questions, however it was not useful as a proper study aid and i would not recommend it. if you are looking for a good dictionary, look for Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary - it's excellent.
Published on 29 Jan 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you are serious about veterinary nursing., 29 Jan 2001
By A Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I am sorry to say...., 6 May 2006
This review is from: Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing (Paperback)
Very basic, a good starting point for pre VNs or reception staff, but i would not recommend it for SVNs or VNs - go for saunders veterinary dictionary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - everything I needed, 22 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying!!!, 19 Sep 2003
This review is from: Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing (Paperback)
This book is excellent for the student VN and other veterinary practice staff. It contains the really basic terminology up to the more advanced. I use it alongside my studies and couldn't be without it even after five years working in this field.
It's a sound investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point, 5 Aug 2013
I think this is a great little book, and a perfect staring point to get all the basic knowledge you need. I am currently studying for my Animal Nursing Assistants Certificate and will be going on to do the degree in VN next year. This book had been a great help getting all the basic knowledge I need and I now feel much more comfortable going on to the degree having read this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is for my daughter, 15 Dec 2013
This is for my daughter, she has just started her course and I bought this well in advance as one of her xmas gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct 2014
Excellent book bought for my daughter veterinary nursing training

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct 2014
A must for a VN student

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
excellent very helpful

Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing
Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing by Denis Richard Lane BSc(Vet Sci) FRCVS FRAgS (Paperback - 3 Nov 1998)
Used & New from: £3.23