5.0 out of 5 stars Belonging
Published on 5 May 2012 by Owl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for but good all the same
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by Katie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good condition, 12 Aug 2013
Really nice book for the start of school and it is in a lovely condition and was a reasonable price. It arrived reasonbly quickly as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belonging, 5 May 2012
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a bright coloured book which covers the topic of the first day at school. It is well laid out and the pictures are marvelous. This book has proved helpful to our older children who after the summer will be embarking on the next stage in their education. It has also been helpful for the children when they have visited their schools and found out where they are going to be. A good book if you have someone moving on to school.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for but good all the same, 6 Sep 2011
I wanted a book for my son starting school and this was more a book for a child starting school after the rest of the class. Also, we live in another country and school here is very different to how school is shown in the book but I am sure it is good if your child is attending school in Britain. Regardless of this my boy loves this book and even a year later often chooses to read it. So, an enjoyable read and easily understood by children just not what i was looking for.

New Experiences: Where's My Peg? - My First Day At School
New Experiences: Where's My Peg? - My First Day At School by Jen Green (Paperback - 18 May 2000)
Used & New from: £2.19