5.0 out of 5 stars School book
This book was bought alongside others exploring emotions and how to deal with them, some of the children have complex behavior issues and this shows them that everyone feel frightened at some point
Published 7 months ago by Carol Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel frightened
As a foster carer I work with children with varying emotional problems. I use this book to help them begin to talk about their feelings and have found it very useful, It is something they can read on their own and it helps them to understand that other people also feel the way they do.
Published on 9 Feb 2010 by Sexy Nanny

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel frightened, 9 Feb 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing book, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
I never normally review books but I received this one yesterday and discovered it actively encourages children to tell themselves "to not be so silly" when they are feeling frightened. As parents and carers I feel it is our role to help children make sense of their emotions, and certainly never brand it as "silly" when they experience it. This book was published nearly 20 years ago. I would certainly recommend you keep looking and avoid this one...

5.0 out of 5 stars School book, 26 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty basic, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
Perhaps ok for very young children but it minimises the pain of sadness somewhat which could leave a child feeling unheard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story for Children with Fears, 1 Oct 2013
Kerry M (Gold Coast, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
This is a lovely story for early primary aged children about fears and phobias. Brian Moses normalises the experience of fear to help younger children to know they are not the only ones. The illustrations are just gorgeous and I loved looking for the frightened spider all through the book. I use this book a lot with my younger clients.

4.0 out of 5 stars We all have feelings for a reason, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
I would recommend this book for children so they learn that everyone becomes frightened at some point in their lives. It helps children to see that being scared is a feeling and that its the mind that creates the feeling. I bought this book for myself and the grandchildren. My grandchildren like reading it when they come to stay

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal to help, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
child liked this as has asked this for a bedtime story, easy to convey and in large print so child when of an age/ability could read this/ look at pictures themselves if wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened (Paperback)
These books are fantastic. The cartoon pictures are brilliant even my autistic children can work out the facial expressions. The hints at the back for therapy sessions based on the book are always helpful. Really really useful books with short simple sentences and repetitive phrases.

Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened
Your Emotions: I Feel Frightened by Brian Moses (Paperback - 16 Nov 1994)