Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 May 2007
These highly interactive books are fun for children whilst they take in valuable information on social interaction and physical differences.

My children are both age 6 and I think the books are suitable for their age group. I would recommend both titles to children of ages 4-7.

I think they are good for opening up discussions between children and parents.
on 15 January 2001
I thought this book was very good for giving examples of why and how people get angry and also how to deal with their anger, in simple language that children can understand.
on 24 August 2013
I have a 6 yr old son who is having trouble with expressing his anger without being destructive. I borrowed this book from school and had to own it. It's a storybook but it helps to explain how anger feels and ways of handling it. Very easy for a child to understand. Son has referred back to it already and has taken on board some of the ways of venting.
on 12 December 2012
This was bought to help my grandchildren cope with the pressures of school, I am pleased to say they are both taking a real interest in the matter.
on 11 June 2014
Reading this with our 3 year old really helped me and him find ways to let off steam and understand the emotion.
on 24 September 2010
Good book - pity I couldn't search inside before buying. Will be of help to younger children I think and those with learning disability.
on 17 December 2014
My 4 year old autistic son loves this book. Always telling me he is a volcano when he is getting angry :)
on 21 May 2013
Good to use 1:1 with a child at school who is very 'angry' at times. He liked the book too.
on 20 April 2016
Great book to help work through emotions. Quite a young book, I'd say around age 5 is best. It's a good conversation stater to explore emotions and what to do when they all get too much. Quick delivery and a great service as always
on 15 October 2015
A helpful tool to use with young children. The illustrations are amusing and the text gives a good starting point to open discussions with a young child about why they might feel angry and how it can make others feel and react.