Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 June 2013
Before starting this review I should admit that I am a huge fan of Eloisa James's previous novels and was looking forward to this one (pre-ordering it on Amazon.) I wasn't disappointed. Both characters are well rounded, the writing is wonderful and witty and of course, the romantic ending is extremely moving. (There are also some wonderful jokes for fans of Julia Quinn's novels!)
on 18 April 2014
This was my first book of this author and I can honestly say I will be checking her other books out. The research for the background of the book and all the fairytale motif made this book very fresh to read. I have never read a book like it. Highly recommended.
on 2 July 2013
I loved this version of the Rapunzel fairytale with the Regency twist, just as great as her 4 previous fairytale books. The characters are well thought out and it almost makes you wish for a tower of your own to hide in!
on 29 December 2013
Not the customary tale from Ms James but thoroughly enjoyed it. Witty, sad at times but full if life. Never disappointed with this author!
on 1 July 2013
I thought this was frothier than some of Eloisa James' former stories, but, as always, it was a highly
enjoyable read.
on 28 June 2013
The book unfolds in a different way from what you expect and this makes it interesting to read in a quiet moment.
on 17 August 2013
Okay but not as good as others in series. Maybe I have read too many and will not rush to buy the next one.
on 13 October 2015
Another fantastic read, I love the fairytale books, so easy to read but hard to put down. A must read
on 29 January 2015