5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly written
This book wasn't as good as previous books by J.D.Robb, I really missed Feeney and techs, but was cleverly written none the less. I'm not 1 for spoilers so all I'll say is its not as fast paced as her normal books, I missed that a bit, but enjoyed the slower pace.
Published 17 months ago by Mrs A Wells

2.0 out of 5 stars Working to a formula, but going with the less is...less decision. Perhaps one of the last JD Robb that I read.
I used to buy these hardbacks, despite the price, but with the last 5/6 releases, the books have become repetitive and I've been relying on my library. In fact, I only got this a month after its release and didn't even feel the need to chase the library as to when the book would come into stock - the books aren't something that I'm burning to read any more.

I...
Published 16 months ago by Roroblu'sMum

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 18 Mar. 2014
One of the best in recent J D Robb books more detective work and less angst although looking forward to more personal developments between Eve and Roarke

1.0 out of 5 stars Formulaic and predictable, 1 Aug. 2014
I am a huge fan of the 'In Death' series, so was very excited and looking forward to reading this latest one. However, I was extremely disappointed. The writing seemed listless, the story formulaic and predictable. I am hoping that this is just a blip, and the next novel will be back to her best!

2.0 out of 5 stars samey, 18 Aug. 2014
A bit predictable from the off. But after 38 books it's no wonder. I still finished it though, so it couldn't have been too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concealed in Death., 18 Mar. 2014
C Goodall (Forest of Dean UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Concealed in Death: 38 (Hardcover)
Nora Roberts, Always gripping storylines. Usually can't put book down - as with this book. looking forwards to next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enticing you in, 19 Mar. 2014
excellent read that entices you. in to keep on reading .I look forward to reading the next series of Dallas and roarke

4.0 out of 5 stars ... having read other reviews saying it was not as good as the other books in the series and I ..., 3 Aug. 2014
I bought this with money I got for my Birthday having read other reviews saying it was not as good as the other books in the series and I am afraid I do have to agree. It lacks depth and seems to just skim rather than involving you in the plot and the characters. Lets hope the next book is back on the usual brilliant form we expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Another excellent book by J.D.Robb, keep them coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Enjoyed this book up to her usual standard. Love Lt Dallas and Roarke great combination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for a long time!, 15 Jun. 2014
This is one of the best J D Robb stories for a long time. I've read every one of the books at least once and have been a bit bored with the last couple but this one is vintage 'Dallas', bringing in those little memories like the button Rourke keeps in his pocket from the very first meeting with Eve and the naming if Galahad. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5 star book, 7 Jun. 2014
I don't know how she does it ...... number 38 nd each story is different and gas you gripped ...... can't wait fir the next one

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

Concealed in Death: 38
Concealed in Death: 38 by J. D. Robb (Paperback - 31 July 2014)