5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put the book down! Wonderful!
This is by far the best book I've read for a very long time and I could not put it down. I read it in a day!. It has confirmed things for me about near death experience, which a friend told me about after he came out of a coma, and Dr Eben Alexander's experiences were almost exactly the same. The story held me from page one from when Eben started to become ill, right...
Published 19 months ago by Lemon Balm

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
I have mixed feelings about this book. I would strongly recommend reading it, and I would strongly recommend slogging through to the end of the book when the going gets tough! I'm not an intellectual, and I found the book very wordy and hard-going in places. However, I'm really glad that I have read it - and I love the message that it gives out - it has confirmed for me,...
Published 23 months ago by Amber

‹ Previous | 152 53 5465 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring book, 11 May 2013
A well documented account of a transforming experience . Thank you Dr Alexander for having the courage to share your experience and give humanity hope as well as something to believe in that there is greater than individuals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well,worth reading, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife (Paperback)
An intriguing contribution to mankind's oldest question from a neurosurgeon who is no longer an after-life sceptic following a near-death experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read !, 9 May 2013
It's a wonderful read and one that gives hope.It's a story that reaches even the most sceptic among us especially under these often negative times ,a must read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars eye opener on what happens after death, 8 May 2013
excellent reading based on a professional's personal experience. Easy reading, attention kept throughout and good recommendations for those who have suffered losses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 7 May 2013
I have never read a book like this but having bought it on behalf of a friend I was amazed by the story. The author takes a bit of getting used to but the story is fascinating! As I read the early chapters I found myself 'disliking' those about heaven and was relieved to turn the page at the end of those chapters to find the story back in 'the real world'. By the end of the book I realised that I didn't like these chapters because they were a description of the unknown, the unfamiliar. Ironically I had chosen to read the book to learn more about the unknown! It's a good read, there are some parts which still stick with me and its been months since I read it! I would recommend to anyone suffering a loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 May 2013
Got this for my sister,I bought mine in Australia to read on plane in amongst the clouds,after my son killed himself last year I try to read those books to help me believe he's in a good place,

5.0 out of 5 stars Courageous and Uplifting, 6 May 2013
What a delight that Eben Alexander has the courage to tell his story in such a simple and uncompromising way - confirming the
anecdotal data out there in many ways shapes and forms. Now lets hope the medical profession has the courage to be curious to look beyond the relative 'safety' of existing models.

The science was made easy and the story was related in a straightforward manner - and with humility and unselfconscious gratitude.

REcommend to everyone who is going to die!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really shows proof!, 6 May 2013
Unpretentious loved the passage about meeting his sister in the spirit world, who he did not know of at the time. The evidence that was given soon after by one of his other sisters. she told him that his sister who he met had passed away long ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Heaven, 6 May 2013
An extraordinary story and one very much food for thought. Well written and one which I will read and read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars really Good Book., 27 April 2013
Mrs. Paula J. Young (merseyside, england) - See all my reviews
If you didn't believe in heaven and the afterlife you will after reading this. A very easy read and very convincing.

‹ Previous | 152 53 5465 | Next ›

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander (Paperback - 23 Oct 2012)