5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts does it again!
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by Little_miss

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
This trilogy was a really fun way to pass a week. I am new to Nora Roberts but love well written, easy romance and the fantasy element was just fantastic. The men are dashing and the women ballsy with a great villain to top it off. Not the most challenging read in the world but great for the beach or the train!
If you liked this book, also check out - River Hollow...
Published 20 months ago by Schmumly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than book 1- thank goodness! (3.5 stars), 7 Sep 2011
Nicola F (Nic) (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is the second book in the `Circle' Trilogy and I felt it was much stronger than the first, mainly owing to the fact that the two central protagonists had much more personality and this book had a lot more action in it as well as a nice change of scenery. Book 1 was quite slow paced and there didn't seem to be a lot of romantic chemistry between the two leads, but this time the chemistry is much more obvious and I found Blair and Larkin so have some actual substance about them (though Larkin is another *stupid* name given to a romantic lead as per the norm by NR).

The book picks up immediately where book 1 leaves off, so you're best reading these in their intended order. We have demon hunter Blair and shape shifter Larkin (who can rather niftily shift into a dragon) and their four friends- all gifted in their own ways, contemplating the forthcoming battle in Geall against the Vampyres or risk the end of their worlds as they know them. Vampire Queen Lilith is beyond angry- the question is whether or not the Circle of Six will be ready for her...

Like I've said, this is a good read with a nice fast plot and a bit of drama and suspense thrown into the mix. I don't feel that Nora Roberts fantasy/paranormal series are her strongest though- I much prefer either her earlier romance series or some of her more recent stand alone books. Nevertheless, if you want a book you can curl up with to while away a few hours and you're a fan of vampire novels with a bit of witchcraft and sorcery thrown in, then it wouldn't hurt you to give this series a try- just be aware that book 1 gets off to a bit of a slow start. I am however looking forward to reading about Cian and Moira in book 3, and I did enjoy the nice touches of humour Larkin added in this one. All in all, much welcome light relief and I'm pleased to see this series has improved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts does it again!, 13 Sep 2010
I have read the long running in death series and the Key triology and have yet to read anyhting of Nora Roberts that i haven't struggled to put down. It is a fantastic, sometimes dark, fantasy novel. Althoug there are some things that happen in each book that you are expecting there are other things that take you completly by surprise. The ending is a little predictable but still well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 16 Feb 2014
The only problem with Nora Roberts books is I get dark circles under my eyes, I just cannot put them down all three books in this trlogy are none stop reads

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wife present., 5 Feb 2014
My wife's passion for reading Nora Roberts novels knows no boundries.These books bought on amazon are always well priced and delivered quickly.I will not complain because buying them keeps much peace and tranquility in the nest.The only problem,of my own making,is since buying her a Kindle,I think she will now download the 'E' versions,and maybe resent having to pay for them herself.Ah well,such is life.!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance of the Gods, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dance Of The Gods: Number 2 in series (Circle Trilogy) (Paperback)
Found number one of this trilogy in a charity shop and found I had to have the rest, fantastic read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new escape, 7 Nov 2013
Two books in to this wonderful story.

A great page turner and what you ask for is what you get! I can't wait to start the last book. This is my first Nora Roberts books and fell upon her whilst searching for new urban fantasy reads - I am seriously hooked....

5.0 out of 5 stars dance of the gods, 25 Aug 2013
just loved it, that's all I can say. for those of you out there who has never read about vampire, well start with morrigans cross the fist book in the trilogy, I can honestly say that I recommend the whole series to anybody, you'll have a different look on vampires after this I tell you, it's great fun to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 July 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, but then I've never read anything by Nora Roberts I didn't like. Can't wait for next batch of her books to be ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2013
Awesome! Can't wait to read the last book! Unfortunately, I started another series before the last book arrived! I'll get back to it soon though.

5.0 out of 5 stars book 2, 23 May 2013
B. Dewey "barb" (uk) - See all my reviews
i read book one and had to read book two. nice easy book to read at bed time. I looked forward to book 3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xae9402a0)

Dance Of The Gods: Number 2 in series (Circle Trilogy)
Dance Of The Gods: Number 2 in series (Circle Trilogy) by Nora Roberts (Paperback - 2 Feb 2012)
5.59