Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 October 2013
You really need to have read the other books in the series in order to get the most out of these books. This was a terrific book. I can't wait to read the last in the series now.
on 2 October 2013
I do not know how Gaelen does it but another brilliant tale of the inferno club thoroughly enjoyed every page. Her characters are really well suited. When will the next instalment be avaliable
on 27 September 2013
Gaelen Foley has done it again. what a great read. this is the sixth book in this series and it was as good as the first . waiting with bated breath for her next book.
on 16 October 2013
A great read ,exciting story romantic characters .i look forward the last book in the series and to reading other books by this author.
on 19 August 2013
This book was very much looked forward to but i was disappointed it lacked the action man style of the previous novels . Trevor was meant to be a ex spy but honestly he was a bit of a drip. The descriptive prose was as always very good but the story didn't shake me out of my boat. The heroine was very nice and everything, i wanted more of a mans man . like all spy's /ex spy's should be. Lets hope the next book will be a big improvement.
on 26 September 2013
Like all gaelens books this one did not let me down read it all in one sitting could not put it down brilliant
on 15 August 2013
This was the worst one in this series. All the characters were such drips. I was skipping paragraphs in places to get over the boring bits. Too bad as I was looking forward to it and now it is hardly remembered by me. The others are far superior and her writing is more herself. Skip it.
on 31 March 2014
Not exactly what I expected from this book I thought Trevor was a bit too well behaved for an order agent but nevertheless I enjoyed the book as I have all the others in this series.
on 4 September 2013
Really enjoyed reading this series of books, great characters and you always end up rooting for the strong women in the stories
on 14 August 2013
Before I started to read My Notorious Gentleman, I had to refresh my memory of the series and read books 4 & 5 and I have got to say that this book is rather tame in comparison. Lord Trevor Montgomery is a member of the inferno club and an ex-spy who buys a run down property next to the parsonage where Miss Grace Kenwood (who he had previously met and subsequently couldn't get out of his head) lived with her father. The story was then about him settling into village life, working out some of his hang ups from his life as a spy and ultimately winning the love of Grace. I enjoyed the book as I enjoy all of Gaelen's books but it wasn't her best. However I shall still look forward to number 7 in the series.