5.0 out of 5 stars A Nora Roberts Gem
As with The Perfect Hope, this book gave all that was expected and more. I love these books and look forward to the next batch.
Published 18 months ago by M D LEWIS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my Favourite
Published on 7 May 2012 by A. Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nora Roberts Gem, 30 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my Favourite, 7 May 2012
A. Kinsella - See all my reviews
This book is the second of a triology of Nora Roberts books set in a small town where a trio of brothers who run a contracting business redevelop a guesthouse with a resident ghost. In the first book Beckett and Claire find love, in this book Owen the youngest brother is the hero with Avery the heroine. In this novel we get to know all of the characters a litte better including the ghost Lizzy while watching a wonderful love story unfold. While I loved the characters and enjoyed the development of both Owen and Avery as well as the rest of the crew, this book did not grip me like most of Ms Roberts novels. It was a very pleasant read and I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife, 8 July 2014
This review is from: The Last Boyfriend: Number 2 in series: 2/3 (Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy) (Paperback)
for the wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Second of the Inn at Boonsboro, 27 Jun 2014
Nora Roberts never fails, always a good book with some twists and turns. Always a hard book to put down.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 28 May 2014
Not finished it yet but fantastic so far as normal for Nora Roberts, can't wait to finish it and read the next

5.0 out of 5 stars the last boyfriend, 12 May 2014
this my favorite trilogy so far the brothers are great strong charcters.i would highly recommend this trilogy if you are a nora roberts fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 May 2014
The second book of a trilogy which is one of the best series Nora Roberts has written in my opinion. Wish I hadn't read it and then I could look forward to reading it!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Well I had to find out what happened.., 16 April 2014
Predictable but nice, easy on the brain commuter ride story I enjoyed the middle bit of this trilogy.But no surprises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as always, 12 April 2014
Nora never disappoints.... Her books continue to fill my selves and my kindle. They always take me away from my life and problems to places that I can imagine being on the set of a movie watching in my head as I read the stories. Every women (or man that likes romantic fiction) in the world should have at least one Nora Roberts book in there homes. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Boyfriend, 11 April 2014
I loved the first book in this trilogy and could not wait for this one. I was not disappointed at all. This time its all about Owen and Avery. We still get Beckett and Claire and we start learning more about all the other characters. Lizzy the ghost is still present and I can not wait to find out more about her in the next book. Nora Roberts is brilliant. I can not wait to read book 3.

The Last Boyfriend: Number 2 in series: 2/3 (Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)
7.03