Format: PaperbackChange

on 12 August 2015
There is only so much violence, torture be it physical or sexual and blood shed I can take. I skipped so many pages and basically got fed up with reading all this doom and gloom. This book totally lost any romance and story for me. I bought the next two in the series and wish I hadn't. I am so disappointed with this series.
on 29 November 2012
loving the Immortal Rider series. good fantasy fiction and even two/three books, i'm not bored of the characters yet. i needed something to read whilst waiting for the next Mercedes Thompson book to come out - and this has filled the gap perfectly.
on 5 July 2015
Another strong storyline from Larissa Ione. Once again the main characters suck you straight into their drama filled lives; forcing you to empathise with them... no matter what!

So looking forward to reading book number 3!!
on 9 November 2012
Like in the first book the story is very well written and very captivating once I've started reading it I just couldn't stop. The characters are well developed and you just fall in love with them and want to know what happens next...
on 26 May 2012
Great Book and fantastic author. Very cleaverly thought out and how she intertwines her other series 'Demonica' books. If you love fantasy and want to escape this world then this is a great book to do it with.
on 7 April 2012
I'm enjoying this spin off series. To be honest I prefer audio but couldn't get it, ebooks next choice, wasn't disapointed. Racey as always, plus it's a great story.
on 6 February 2013
I really enjoyed this book it has a bit of everything in it i definitely suggest this along with all the other books before in the series.
on 7 November 2013
These books are wonderful. So engrossing forget the housework - it can wait! This fantastic series can't. I never want it to end!
on 7 March 2013
Like these books, they kept me interested. Bought the series, good bedtime reading. Looking forward to the next one in the series.
on 19 March 2013
As usual another good read to take you away from it all, loving this series & enjoying the way the characters come together.