Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 January 2012
A brilliant book in the series of vampire stories by David Wellington. Truely scary nasty vampires and an unusual heroine add up to make a thrilling read.The vampires are not supernatural but are some form of mutation that gives them immortality and superhuman abilities.One cannot say to much about the plot without spoiling it for potential readers but a must for any horror aficionado.
The books must be read in the proper sequence to fully enjoy them:
1)13 Bullets
2)99 Coffins
3)Vampire Zero
4)23 Hours
I wait eagerly for the next book 32 Fangs -coming out this year
on 11 July 2012
After reading the first two books in this Laura Caxton series I couldn't wait to purchase the next and last three novels and I was not disappointed.
As the quote on the front page states these are indeed fast paced and full of action. The books arrived on a Friday and by the Monday night I had read all three of them.
The books were literally stuck to my hands - I could not put them down.
Would recommend these books to anyone looking for a scarey, fast paced read - get them and read them!!
on 17 July 2013
I don't read this type of book but my daughter loves them and reads them all of the time thanks
on 11 December 2014