5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Singh, 14 Jan 2013
I read this in Siem Reap. Perfect. Alas, not available on audiobook - and only one more Inspector Singh to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 18 April 2012
This is one of the best novels in the series. Has a lot in common with the previous stories but in a good way. The main female character was well described and it would be nice to see her again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Inspector Singh Investigates: A Deadly Cambodian Crime Spree: Number 4 in series (Paperback)
I really enjoy these books, this one I found to be as good as the others. I like the fact that I am learning a lot about the countries Inspector Singh works in- helps to satisfy my wanderlust! I found the subject of this a bit difficult- a lot of sad history- but I didn't know much about it before and probably should have.
A good, if not always pleasant, read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspector Singh on form again, 21 Aug 2014
I love the Inspector Singh series and this doesn't disappoint - he is an engaging 'hero' and Shamini Flint has a lightness of touch. Having said that, this book is surprisingly dark in places, set as it is in the legacy of Pol Pot and the killing fields of Cambodia