5.0 out of 5 stars I was totally captivated and held enthralled by Jade's adventures., 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Mark Of The Lion: Number 1 in series (Jade del Cameron) (Paperback)
Jade Del Cameron is the heroin we all long to be. In the 1914-18 war she drove an ambulance on the front in France. Although surviving physically untouched herself, she lost her friend David. His last request to her was for her to find his estranged half-brother and avenge his father's death.

This quest takes Jade to Nairobi where she becomes involved in intrigue and murder. This is a true adventure, fraught with the threat of death from wild animals, from poachers of ivory, and from men lusting after money.

This is straight from `Girl's Own Adventure' I can remember reading such stories when I was very young, but even now when I am forty years on I was totally captivated and held enthralled by Jade's adventures. Proving that they are for more adult readership there is lust and romance. I lapped up this story and was excited to see that on my bookshelf was the next instalment `Stalking Ivory'. I can't wait.

Highly recommended.
----
Lizzie Hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 April 2014
Still reading this one, but am finding it excellent so far. Cant put it down.

It is well written and an easy read which is sometimes what you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Witch doctors and big game hunting detective fiction, 8 April 2013
This book was fun - but I spent some time living in Kenya. I am not sure that it would appeal to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 30 Mar 2013
S. Young - See all my reviews
Enjoyed this book. It tells you a fair bit about the early years of colonisation in Kenya.
If you enjoy crime novels & are interested /kniow something of Kenya then this is a cracking read.

Mark Of The Lion: Number 1 in series (Jade del Cameron)
Mark Of The Lion: Number 1 in series (Jade del Cameron) by Suzanne Arruda (Paperback - 4 Nov 2010)
7.28