5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Love It!!
After reading Retribution I was all for giving up on the Dark Hunter world. Thank god I didnt! The Guardian was down right brilliant.

Published on 22 Dec 2011 by Ronkira

3.0 out of 5 stars Part of the Seth!
I am a fan of the Dark-Hunter world. Like all fans i have my favourites. Seth is a good character, but i felt the book lacked the page turner, burn the midnight oil factor. For me at least. A new word cropped up in this book and Retribution..Gah!...sorry but this bugged me. Alot. I know an authors work is theirs and theirs alone. But die-hard fans get a real sense of the...
Published on 10 July 2012 by D. M. Kent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Love It!!, 22 Dec 2011

I dont think there was a character in this story I didnt like. Not in a "good vs evil" way. You know sometimes you can read a story and think "oh the heroine was a bit whiny" or "the hero was a sap." Well, with The Guardian there was none of that for me. The plot and sub plots kept me so enthralled I had a hard job putting the book down.

There were some new and old friends in this story which brought a big smile to my face. Would loved to have seen Zarek and Seth up against Noir, that would have been a good fight. There was a hint of payback agreed between Zarek and Solin, so you never know there maybe something in the works to bring them all back again together again.

I do agree the ending was a little rushed and would have loved a chapter or two more, but then I am greedy and when I get into a book I love, I just want more.

I smiled, cried and laughed in all the right places.

Just hope the next in the series is just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Dark-Hunter cracker, 13 Oct 2013
Book Addict - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Another deeply scarred hero takes the lead in the Dark-Hunter world. Seth has been imprisoned for centuries. The unacknowledged son of the Egyptian God Set, he was abandoned by his mother and sold into servitude to the primal God Noir. Drained of his powers and tortured in every way imaginable, Seth will do practically anything to ensure even a brief reprieve of freedom from his circumstances. He is tasked to torture Solin; who he managed to capture in his dreams, and in turn tortures him in the hopes of locating the mysterious key that Noir wants.

Solin is saying nothing, yet his worst nightmares come true when Dream-Hunter Lydia ventures into Hell to rescue him. When she is caught by Seth, he quickly learns she is Solin's weakness and exploits her to force Solin into getting the key. Yet Seth is quickly taken by Lydia, and risks eternal abuse to keep her safe. Yet as they fall in love, Seth realises just how special Lydia is, and vows to keep her safe at all costs, even if he has to kill her.

Expect the levels of passion and action this author normally produces. Seth is a truly moving character, and Lydia, with her shared experiences, is the first person to prove he is worthy of love. Their individual tales are heartbreaking, but the actions each take to try to safe guard the safety of the other will shatter your heart further. No one writes the kind of tortured heroes SK does, and I love every one of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 July 2014
Good story

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Loved it. Recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 2 Mar 2014
I'm such a fan , this book was a great read looking forward to the next one going to be great

5.0 out of 5 stars The guardian, 9 Feb 2014
I enjoyed this book so much I'm afraid i read whole book in one sitting jjust to see the conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another good book, 1 Feb 2014
I love the Dark Hunter series and I cannot find words to say how much I enjoy reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter books. My advice -read one and make your own mind up!! I don't think you can fail to like.

5.0 out of 5 stars The guardian, 2 Dec 2013
JT (united Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What a great idea for a story line. Love it I thought each way the book went it was fun. I could not put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Sep 2013
Sherrilyn Kenyon is one brilliant writer, she keeps you interested throughout the storyline and keeps you guessing. I always love her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars DH books, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Guardian (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
I love the Dark Hunter books Sherrilyn Kenyon is an amazing writer, definitely recommend to anyone who likes the world of Romance with fantasy and danger and delicious heroes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Guardian (Dark-Hunter World)
The Guardian (Dark-Hunter World) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paperback - 3 May 2012)