5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant one-stop-shop for me! Reiki trained or not, invaluable., 13 Oct 2010
BC-Cheshire (Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Reiki Manual: A Training Guide for Reiki Students, Practitioners and Masters (Paperback)
What an excellent work. This manual is an all embracing reference book, and I have found that in a very short space of time that it has become an invaluable source of information and guidance for me. I am lucky enough to have taken Reiki levels 1 and 2, and the information that was once scattered amongst my training course manuals and notes is now in one package - with more added in besides.
I do believe though that it would also be an excellent book for anyone who either has a general interest in Reiki, or who plans to train.
Although it is not my intention to become a Reiki practitioner I have found the section on 'Setting up as a Professional Practitioner' very interesting as it includes sections that are of general interest, specifically 'Anatomy and Physiology' and 'Communicating with Clients'. Interesting stuff, definitely enhances knowledge of the whole area.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reiki Manual: Penelope Quest., 8 Nov 2010
Mr. Ray P. Millard (England) - See all my reviews
Informative and interesting: a useful book for any Reiki Practitioner. Although is is a book for students, I found it more useful to me as a teacher, as it presupposes that the reader has some knowledge of Reiki.

4.0 out of 5 stars reiki resource, 19 April 2011
I found this really informative and helpful. A book to go back to again and again.Interesting to read and informative enough whilst not being boring. Worthwhile for practioners and Reiki students alike. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Penelope Quest The Reiki Manual, 18 April 2011
As a Reiki Master Teacher I thoroughly recommend this manual, well written, well presented, an excellent Manual to give students.

5.0 out of 5 stars The One Book Solution, 26 Nov 2011
I was looking for a One Book Solution and I found it !!!

A book that will give me information on becoming a Reiki Practitioner.
A book that will give me information on becoming a Reiki Trainer.

This fits my requirements perfectly. It is through reading this book that I am gaining the confidence to set up in practice.

A perfect solution for Reiki students , practitioners and Teachers.

This is U.K published and it includes important information on U.K legislation/laws etc: obviously very useful if setting up practice here in the U.K.

I own several other Reiki titles which are all obsolete now.

I love the writing style. It is easy to follow and hard to put down (not at all what you would expect from a manual). The in depth information on Training is exactly what I need as someone who is new to training.

I will be training in the future and I have no doubt at all that with the help of this manual I will set up and run top class Reiki Training.

I will be recommending this manual to all my future students.

Thank you Penelope Quest and Kathy Roberts.

I must also say that I contacted Penelope Quest by email with a question about this title. She is an absolutely lovely lady and was very helpful indeed.

I personally believe that this is the only book that you will need on the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reiki Manual: A Training Guide for Reiki Students, Practitioners and Masters, 11 July 2011
This is a fantastic book crammed with all you need to know if you are a serious reiki practioner and especially if, like me, you are putting together a manual and information to teach reiki. It is a bit too much infromation for the casual practitioner. Other titles by the same author would be more suitable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reiki Book, 5 Mar 2012
I have been practising Reiki for years and wanted to be re-attuned to Reiki Master, I was looking for a book that would help me but would also be informative for new students to recommend for when i started to teach Reiki myself. This book was excellent, it gave so much information about Reiki, and how it can be used, it contained lots of useful information for both beginners in Reiki and people who wanted to teach Reiki, i feel this is the best Reiki book I have read so far...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent informative book, 29 July 2012
J. S. Palmer - See all my reviews
I find this book an excellent resource for anyone teaching or practising Reiki, I am a reiki master and have found it very helpful in putting together my courses

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Manual Yet, 8 Jun 2012
I have bought a few Reiki manuals to make sure that I have included all I need to in my manual and in teaching Reiki. I have been disappointed with most of them but not this one - I feel that this is definitely the best one I have read. It is very well written, and easy to read and understand for all levels. There is just so much information for the practitioner. This truly is a must for all who want to make sure that their practice is of a good standard and certainly for master/teachers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good training book, 9 Sep 2013
Learnt a lot reading this book. I am a Reiki level I and am thinking about going forward and doing next level

ARRAY(0xb51e2f60)