5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, accessible and useful

difficult to read.
Published 3 months ago by Brightstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, accessible and useful, 22 July 2008
S. C. Page - See all my reviews
This book in a non-academic accessible translation of the I Ching that gives you positive, useful guidance in a simple open way. Its wisdom is ancient while its words are easy to understand, and talks directly to you. The author has placed himself behind the scenes so that the words remain between you and the voice of the Sage. A must for those seeking a teacher in the Western world without having one at hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars and like physical exercise, 19 Nov 2014
I had this book years ago, and lent it out and didn't get it back, but found it on Amazon! Its not a quick fix, and like physical exercise, It is so simple and if followed? it WORKS! Not for people who won't do the work and want a quick fix! Delivered on time and as described, direct from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Delight!, 22 Jun 2013
I bought 2 of these, on the recommendation of a good friend. One is for me, and the other for another friend. I love this sort of theme, and at present have only dipped in (which is actually the intention of this book). Will be taking it on holiday with me next month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect guide, 2 April 2014
This review is from: The I Ching Or Book Of Changes: Use the Wisdom of the Chinese Sages for Success and Good Fortune (Paperback)
Every so often, I pick it up and open in on a random page - perfect guide to self evaluation.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Ching, 24 Feb 2014
I became interested in I Ching and bought this book to further my understanding. It is written in a way that is readily understandable unlike more traditional versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ching, U ching, 10 Dec 2014
Great little book, I took this book out of the library for about ten months, decided I had to buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Sep 2014
Nice cover but quite small print on grainy paper making it
difficult to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 16 Dec 2014
Interesting book, enjoyed trying it out