5.0 out of 5 stars 2 storys of fighting for love make this a brilliant book.
Published on 27 Dec 2010 by Joanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Painfully slow burn
Having bought this book I adored the premise and the first story of maggie and Brandt and I thought Fever would expand on this world. Unfortunately Rio and Rachel`s story left me underwhelmed and took far to long to get started. I actually took a month to read this book which is unlike me. however it is possible that it may be a personal choice as I am not a christine...
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by willowflower

4.0 out of 5 stars Awakenings & Wild Rain, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fever: Prepare to enter the lair of the Leopard People (Leopard People Series) (Paperback)
ATTENTION! FEVER IS AN OMNIBUS containing the first two stories of Christine Feehan's Leopards series.

This is NOT a review as I have not yet received the book.

I note that one of the reviewers said that this story has been out before, which it has.

FEVER is an OMNIBUS which contains the first two stories in Christine Feehan's THe Leopards series.

It contains the novello AWAKENINGS which is story 1 and WILD RAIN which is book two.

I gave this 4 stars because I know I'll enjoy it AND I was not allowed to publish the review untill I had starred it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 storys of fighting for love make this a brilliant book., 27 Dec 2010
I am not a new reader to Christine Feehans books, and Fever was a brilliant introduction to the leopard people, throughout the Carpathian novels i have read little bits about the leopard people but Fever shed a whole new light on them, you saw a whole new spieces with new habits, strengths and affection. From previous reading the carpathian novels i got a bad impression of leopard men and how they treat their women, but this book shone a diverant view on them, of them finding their mates and cherishing them, a completely different book to what i was expecteing, but it was a pleasant surprise. There is a mixture of fighting for dominance and survival, love, and steamy scenes that make up this book of 2 unique love storys.

4.0 out of 5 stars re release fever, 3 May 2009
I enjoyed this book when it was released several years ago,but I wish Fever (Leopard)publishers would say when a book is not a new publication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Christine Feehan!, 25 Nov 2013
I love Feehan's carpathian series and had read every one of them so I thought I'd give this one a try. I thought the first story was a little short obviously but still really entertaining and the second was excellent. I can tell I'm going to love this series as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fever, 3 Oct 2013
it was in excellent condition and I would definitely recommend this booksellerto anyone interested in buying books that although second-hand you would think werebrand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fever, 16 Aug 2013
Awesome book love it i definitely recommend it for anyone one who loves Christine Feehan. Completes my set perfectly :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bookworm, 25 July 2013
Miss Newbon (UK) - See all my reviews
Well, what can I say - i'm a bookworm and Christine feehan is one of my favourite authors - if you like a bit of supernatural raunchiness then this is for you. Quick delivery, well packaged and was read within 15 hrs - its that good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leopard People, 21 May 2013
I have never read about the leopard people before the story was brilliant.so I bought all the Leopard People books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 6 May 2013
I found this a good read from Christine and would like to read more up to date work from her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desciptive, sexy and satisfying, 2 Oct 2012
I had only ever read the Carpathian series that Christine Feehan writes and so was not sure what I would make of this. I love it. Loved the description of the jungle and the way the author sets the scene for the main story through another couple in the beginning of the book. This is a love story written so that you really identify with Rio the male lead. You want him to have love, and you want Rachel to love him. It's a good story with a satifying ending, woven with great sex scenes full of love and tenderness. I will be reading the rest of the Leopard people series.

ARRAY(0xa52d4f60)

Fever: Prepare to enter the lair of the Leopard People (Leopard People Series)
6.39