4.0 out of 5 stars An honest book about the Spirit World, 21 May 1999
By A Customer
A very insightful book if you are new to the idea of the spirit world and spirit communication. The book is split into 2 sections. The first section gives a general overview of what happens when we die, explains the spirit world and how it's dimensions co-exists with our world and the second section explains how you can become more aware of the spirit world around you and to develop skills as a medium. What I liked about this book was the gentle way the information was put across. There is hardly any reference to religion and although Linda Williamson is not a scientist, she tries to put across what she is saying scientifically. It is very honest and very acurate. Linda Williamson also expresses the need to protect yourself and the sense of responsibility you must carry with you if you train in this area. The book includes exercises and meditations and is also an excellent reference for anyone who wants to know how to get involved in Spiritualism and what to expect. However, if you have been attending a development circle for a while I do not think it will not really help you progress much further.

5.0 out of 5 stars CONTACTING THE SPIRIT WORD, 15 Feb 2005
By A Customer
I found this book very interesting, it offers alot of information on how to progress with the spiritual side, l think it helps if you already are aware of the spiritual church, and if you have had a previous 'experience' no matter how small, if you wish to learn further then this is the book, it was an excellent read so much so that you dont want to put the book down, l didnt, and read it from start to finish the same day, most definitely a recommended read.!

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good book, 2 Jan 2002
I got this book hoping to find a way to commuicate with a dead friend,but it also proved useful in finding information on what happens when somebody dies and how's the world in which we live after our death.A very good book if you want to get some basic information on the subject.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic Read, 6 Feb 2004
By A Customer
For anyone who wants a gentle introduction to the subject, this is the one to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 20 Aug 2012
This book is ok but it wasn't what I thought. I thought it explained some kind of technique to actually contact the other side but all it does is go through stories of people who hav contacted the spirit world

4.0 out of 5 stars A gentle introduction for those recently bereaved, 6 May 2002
By A Customer
I read this book in the very early stages of my interest in this subject. I found it to be a kind and gentle introduction, without any deep philosophy that may put off those who read it from proceeding to discover the reality of life after death and the possibility for communications with our loved ones who have passed into a better world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 20 Feb 2010
A. McBrearty "Alimacb" (Tewkesbury United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Contacting The Spirit World: How to develop your psychic abilities and stay in touch with loved ones (Paperback)
I have become more and more interested in the spirit world and how it interacts with our daily life and I found this book a fascinating read. I, like most people lead a very busy life and find it difficult to relax and take in a lot of the signs that we let go by, but this book has definitely helped me do this. For someone with a fairly short attention span unless it is really gripping, I could not put this book down, it explains so much and I founds myself constantly thinking "now I understand what that means". A definite read and great reference book for someone setting out to explore this wonderful subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 12 Aug 2013
L. Restell (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I absolutely loved reading this book, it will stay close to me always. I was so impressed by the author Linda that I have sought her out and booked a reading with her. If the subject interests you you're gonna love this book, happy reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Jan 2013
I enjoyed this book,and it is very useful if you are developing your spiritual side. Very interesting reading thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars contacting the spirit world, 13 May 2013
this book is easy to understand both for the beginner and experienced person would i buy from this person again then yes is my answer