5.0 out of 5 stars Sherrilyn is back on top form - a must have to the collection!
A Reader - I applaud your review, it's very informative and I cannot really add much to it, except that as an avid fan of this series, this book was truly needed as I found the Dream Hunter and Dark Side of the Moon lacking in some aspects, and as a fan of Acheron, this book finally answers some serious questions!

I have always been fond of Katra, and was...
Published on 19 Aug 2007 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Twelfth book in the Dark Hunter series - one for longtime fans only
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series of books has been extremely successful and has now stretched to this, the twelfth instalment. However for me this wasn't a very satisfying story taken on its own and is probably one for long-time fans of the series rather than new readers.

The Dark Hunter series brings together various ancient gods (Greek gods and, in this...
Published on 18 Aug 2007 by Helen Hancox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bath book, 25 Feb 2014
There are some books in this world that won't teach you how to re wire an atomic bomb or discuss philosophy but will keep you gripped enough to let go of the cares of the day and this is one of those books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Feb 2014
I love the Dark Hunter series and I cannot find words to say how much I enjoy reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter books. My advice -read one and make your own mind up!! I don't think you can fail to like.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 20 April 2013
great story just like the rest of the collection cant wait till i get all the rest of them, wont be long now

4.0 out of 5 stars Devil may Cry, 29 Jan 2013
A 'Save the Word' scenario with 'our hero' Sin running a strange casino managed by a Daimon who is one of the good guys. Can you get your head around this?
Add to that the introduction of Kat, daughter of Artemis and Acheron (but no-one is supposed to know, least of all Acheron!) and you have enough intrigue, misinformation, betrayal, action and heartbreak to satisfy the most demanding Dark-Hunter fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
a must read love this series brought the whole lot of them cant wait to read them, beware you will have many late nights as you wont be able to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!!, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
As always a 'can't be put down' read. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon and this adventure is no different. Sin & Katra's get together is great. Lots of fights, dramas and intimate interludes. Well worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Devil May Cry, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
This has been and always will be my favourite book, mostly because it was the first of her books I ever read. It got me hooked instantly and I have been reading them ever since. I love the way they are all based around the same people and each book tells the story of two at a time, I only wish I could have come up with something as good as this. All hail Sherrilyn, she is just the best author in all time, I as a author bow to you. Helen Dobinson, author of Ancient Destiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it now, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
This is one of the best book iv ever read and a simple must read and carry on through the series til you have read them all including the inside guide just look for:
THE DARK HUNTER SERIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Chick Lit, 30 April 2011
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
You always know what you're getting with Kenyon. The same basic plotline with a new hero & heroine. Not the best of hers that I've read, but I'll read the rest of the series (if Amazon ever makes them all available for the Kindle!) as her books are an untaxing way to spend a few hours. Disappointed with the number of grammatical and spelling errors in this book - get an Editor for the Kindle books, please. Surely books should be of the same standard as the published article - especially as the Kindle versions often cost more!?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Hunter World - Devil May Cry, 30 April 2011
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) (Paperback)
This is the twelfth book in the series and features the ex Sumarian God Sin and and Artemis' handmaiden Katra (Kat). I loved the fact that this book explains a lot about not just Kat but Acheron and Artemis' relationship as well. It fills in a lot of the blanks and also confirms the suspicions I had over a lot of points. This book also introduces a new enemy which I assume will feature in future books, a Gallu demon named Kessar. This book wasn't my favourite so far but it certainly wasn't my least favourite and I am still a Dark Hunter fan but I hope that the series veers back towards the Dark Hunters soon. I would agree with other reviews I have read in that if you haven't read the previous books then this one probably wouldn't make all that much sense to you so I would definitely advise to read the others first. I really do like Kat's character and we have seen her pop into a couple of other books so far so she quite rightly deserved her own story. Sin sounds absolutely 'sinful', the description of him and his twin brother left my mouth watering! A fresh new twist on the stories with the introduction of the Gallu demons and I look forward to reading the next book.

It took me quite a while to get around to discovering this series as when you look up Sherrilyn Kenyon on Amazon and these books in list order it actually shows Dragonswan as being the first book (but it's not) and Dragonswan is never ever available to buy! As a girl who likes to read all books in a series and most definitely the first one in a series, thinking that I couldn't get the first book did actually stop me starting the series. I have only just discovered that the first book is actually Fantasy Lover, read this and have now proceeded to order the rest of the series:) Sherrilyn has now joined the ranks on Gena Showalter and Kresley Cole on my favourite authors list and I can't wait to read the next one.

Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World)
Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter World) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paperback - 3 April 2008)
Used & New from: 0.01